I want to die

After shopping we went back to the mansion, we where in his room once again.

"ok now go on and take a shower, you smell like metal and is getting bad, Ima go and buy some more stuff, feel free to use anything inside of there" he pointed to the bathroom

He left and I was finally alone, I collapse to the ground, I cried and cried, I put my hand in my mouth, so the screams of me crying wont be heard. I looked everywhere for something pointy, so I can cut myself, I stand up and went to in side the bathroom, it was so big and luxurious, how can a place like this exist. Then I saw a razor, the ones you use for the beard, I directed to my wrist, but what if I kill myself, will he aim for my family. I don't want to hurt them more. Fuck I want to die. I put it back, took my clothes off. I take a shower, my neck still hurts. I went out grab a towel and wrap it around my body, I heard someone in the room, so I walk outside, there's a woman searching on Dorians drawers. She turned around, I just stayed still.

"what the hell. Who are you?" she looked so mad

I didn't answer. "hello, are you deaf? why you are in Dorian's room, and taking a shower?"

I just stood there looking at her, she ran to me so fast I didn't see her coming, she grabbed me by the neck, she was squeezing so hard is was getting difficult to breath. I cant outfight her so I just accepted my fate, finally. Then some images started appearing in my head, I saw an old woman, making me drink something, a song, like a chanting. Then she told me some weird words. "make her drink" then the woman was thrown out the window. Dorian was back. I guess is was him, who saved me?

"you ok pet?"

"yes master"

The women appears again, she had a crystal smashed in her neck, she took it out like nothing, fast her wound healed.

"what the fuck Dorian, why would you throw me like that?"

"you were hurting my new pet"

"pet? she's food, you know dad wont like this"

"dad doesn't care and what are you doing in my room?"

"I was looking for the pills"

"I thought you were done with that"

"well, I'm not, do you have some?"

"nope, just run out of those yesterday"

"can you go and fetch some more, please"

"you fucking junkie"

"fuck off, you were the one who put me on those"

"I just give you one, not the hole flask"

"can you just buy me some more, Ill pay you double"

"fine, I do need some money now so you are lucky"

She took some money from her pocket and give it to him. she leave as soon she give the money to him.

"sorry for that, anyway, I got you even more stuff" he took more stuff out a bag, he took like some weird straps with a ball in the middle. he then also bring a dog collar with the leash. he then went to me and put it on my neck. "this is fun, I like it"

the collar was black shiny leather, with white borders. He give me a black dress, I went back to the bathroom and put it on, went out and he help me with zipper.

"you look" he took a small pause "nice"

"thanks master"

"well new pet, I must confess something to you, I'm kind of crazy for science and experimenting, since you have been so hard to kill, by drinking your blood, I want to run some tests, follow me"

He walks outside his room, I follow. We went down stairs and even more down to the basement, there he had like a hide out, and a laboratory, this place was well prepared, it had all sort of stuff, animals in water, and a couple tables with dissected animal's. He was a freaky for science that's for sure. We walk to the end of the room, there was a chair covered in straps, it was next to a window.

"well, I'm going to start with the simple" he took a gun out a drawer and pointed at my head "ready?"

"yes master" I close my eyes and I was prepared to die, finally

It all went black, but then I feel a rush, my heart beating fast, I open my eyes again, he was looking at me with enthusiasm.

"what the fuck!" he said with a big smile "ok now lets try in the heart, come on sit on the chair, I will be doing more stuff"

I stand from the floor, walked to the chair and sat there. He then wrap the straps on my hands and feet. Then he shoot without notice my chest, I felt the pain, then again all black. I was floating on a black space, it was so quiet here, I wish I can stay, but I feel, there something calling me, that voice, is the old woman. Then I open my eyes again. He was so close to my personal space.

"you are truly a wonder, miss phoenix"

"is it bad, master?"

"what? no, is fun, is new, I never felt this way before, I have so many questions" he walked to a table and took out a notebook, he started writing on it. "ok so, immune to bullets, what about knifes?" he then searched in the table and found a knife he walked to me and stick it on my eye.

Again I was floating, then In the distance, I see a figure of light. "phoenix" it calls my name. I open my eyes, but I feel still the knife in my eye, I struggle but brake the strap in my right arm and took the knife out. Suddenly I can see with m y both eyes.

"what the hell" he says leaving his mouth open "now your other eye, has another color, look" he says picking a small mirror from another drawer and giving it to me. I look, and now my right eye is purple.

"that's not even a natural color among you humans, Are you even human?"

"I am"

"no, no, It cant be, humans are weak, they die easily" he started to go on circles "I will have to see who your family is, do you know their number?"

My heart started raising, no, he cant get my family involved, they cant go through what I'm going. "No"

"don't lie to me" he walks to me and grabs my face, hurting me

"I wont tell you"

"are playing the thought one, huh? lucky for you I cant just go and ask who your family is, is against the law and it will be suspicious" he lets go my face "well I guess, I will just keep going until you do or die, right?" he said with a malevolent smile on his face

I didn't wanted to die more in my life, why can I just die.

I want to die.