Picnic

The next morning I wake up feeling sore, like I had a beat up. I look at my side and Dorian was not there, I sit up and the room was empty. then the door bust open, it was he with a plate of food. as he looks at me he looks down nervous, he puts the plate of scramble eggs in front of me.

-eat up, or it will get cold- he order

I fast eat, I was so hungry, I cleaned my plate withing seconds. 

-thanks master-

He just looks at me weird. -just wash yourself and get dressed we got work to do, well me, but I want you with me- he walked out of the room after when was done talking.

I go to the bathroom, clean my face and teeth. I remember what happen last night. it was so fast and blurry. what has gone to me, did I really did that. What is wrong with me. I put a shameful pink dressed on, with cute bows on the skirt. I brush my hair and went out, he was not there, so I went down the stairs. I see Mia offering a glass of wine to Dorians father while he was talking to Dorian's. She looks at me and smiles, then he waves his hand and hits the glass of whine, throwing all to the floor and braking the glass.

-you insolent stupid human, you cannot do anything right- he spits to her in rage, then he lifts his hand to hit her, I do not know what got in to me but I ran and stood between them and he hit my face instead. -what did you do? how dare you interpose?-

I just stayed quiet. -I'm talking to you!- he screamed at me. 

-I'm Sorry my king, she is just helping me- Mia talked in my defense

-who give you permission to talk human- he looks at her with such hate, he was going to grab her but I move again in front of him.

-father- Dorian tried to speak but his father give him a look that you know you should keep your mouth shut.

He grabs my neck and pulls me up, it hurt a lot and I couldn't breath. A voice in my head speak to me, put your blood in his mouth. what? how? I thought. Do it! the voice screamed. I bite my thumb as I could and rubbed in his mouth, he them throws me across the room. I hit a wall, in pain I stood up. he cleaned his mouth with his hand, he walked instantly appeared in front of me. Now order him to stop, the voice said.

-Stop!- I speak with confidence

His face changed, he looks confuse. he looks back and then back at me.

Now order him to go away, the voice speaks again. 

-Go to your room- 

He turned around and walked away without saying any word. Mia was speechless and so was Dorians, then Mia run towards me and hugged me.

-you are amazing, but how?-

-just don't show them any fear- I lied to her for now

-Nix- Dorians call me

-I have to go, but Ill see you at night- I walked towards Dorian

He didn't say anything just looked at me weird and we walked outside, towards his car. We went to his stupid new store, well, pet shop. It was almost done, they where painting and putting the human crates on the walls. This makes my stomach hurt. His sister was there.

-what are you doing here?- he asks bothered

-well little brother, you will need a worker for your new store, lucky for you I need a job- she said with a big smile

-Lucky for you, you might say, but no thanks, I don't hire junkies-

-mother fucker, will you help me for once in your miserable life- she said mad following him around the room