Don't feel

We arrive at our second destination, I was on his lap all the way, he was just hugging me from the side. I was so confused, this mix of feelings inside of me, were making me want to vomit. We go out and walked through a dirt passage. We where in some kind of woods, I've been so long confined in that place, That I forgot a big vast world existed. We arrived to a abandoned castle, it was all covered in vines and trees. Dorian knocked on the door, a pale, skinny boy opened the door, he look like 12 years old.

"come in Prince" he said making a bow

"I'm looking for Clara"

"yes come with me" he says walking down the hall

He looks so fragile and scared. We pass through a door and in there where a lot of people working on tables, they had weird boxes on their ankle attached with a band. we walk pass through them and at the end of that room was a tall, black hair woman. As soon she sees Dorian she rolls her eyes.

"what do you want?"

"can you give me more of the pills, please"

"no, I already give you a lot and I heard your father is behind my ass, so piss off"

"come on Clara, they are not even for me, my sister, she's now like a junky for them"

"well I'm doing you a favor, rehabilitation"

"don't joke around, I really do need them, well my sister does"

"I'm not joking Dorian"

"really" he said and his face expression changed, he snaped his fingers and silence filled the room, no more noise of people working, I look around and nobody was moving. What is going on. Dorian walked slowly to Clara, she was paralyzed too. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to one of the tables, where a man was working, there it was a flask of pills, he grab it and put in his pocket.

"this will be much easier if you just agreed with me, sometimes you people forget who am I, and I hate it, so I must remember you, I'm Prince Dorian, the time taker bitch" he then slammed her face against the table braking her nose, she started bleeding fast. Then the time started moving again

"fuck" she says on the floor

Dorian just turned around and walked away, on our way out I saw how two vampires kicked and pushed the poor boy. I stopped walking. Dorian pulled my leash.

"what are you doing, move nix" he order, he noticed what I was looking. "you can't do nothing, don't worry he soon will be dead" He pulls harder and we went back to the car

Don't feel, don't feel, don't feel. I kept telling to my self. don't mind, it wont hurt, but why I cant get out of my head, the sad look that boy had.

"hey, wake up" Dorian said shaking my shoulder "we are here" he said pulling my leash once again, he was out of the car, we arrived at the mansion, but when. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice. We went in and his father was talking to a staff member, when I notice, it was my friend from work, I was so happy to see her, but then he slaps her face.

"go back and do it again" he order her mad

I was so mad , I wish I could do something. She saw me but looked down and walked away. The man turned around and saw us.

"what the hell Dorian, get rid of her already, we have guests tonight"

"really who?"

"doesn't matter, get rid of her, I don't want people thinking you are a human lover or something"

"what no" his face turned red but he looked away "anyway she's my pet and I do whatever I want with her, got it" he walked to his room fast

once in there, he was going on circles, he looked anxious.

"are you ok? master"

"what? uhg yeah, it is that bad to love a human, I mean, we look the same, right?"

"but we are not the same"

"well you surely are not like them neither, you are more like us, you cant die, so you are different"

I didn't understand his point at the moment but his face filled with a weird light.

"come on, lets get cleaned and changed for the party" he grabs my hand and pulled me to the bathroom

He started getting undressed and I looked away. He turned the shower on. "come on, take your clothes off"

I froze, what? Naked? the both of us, at the same time?

"nix? hello? aren't you going to obey?"

"master, I cant"

"just because you cant die, doesn't mean I cant hurt you, so I will suggest you, to do what I say"

It is true, he can hurt me badly and I do hate dying and coming back to life. So I started taking my clothes off, I was completely naked and so do he. I didn't wanted to look up. He walks around me and stayed behind me, I feel his hands touching my back.

"you are soft and really pretty, you know, I never looked at a human and thought they where pretty or wanted to stay around them"

"I really don't understand what you mean master"

"never mind" he pushes me inside the shower

I feel the hot water on my head, I move out of the water stream.

"take this and wash you hair" he landed me a bottle of shampoo

I take it and stayed froze, I don't know why but I just cant move, I was looking at a naked man, he looks beautiful. I like him, I like him a lot. Its wrong, I'm supposed to hate him and I do.

"come on, what's wrong with you, have you ever see a naked men before?"

"no master"

"oh so I'm your first, I love it" he says with an evil side smirk, he gets closer to me and grabbed the bottle form my hand, he pours a little on his hand and started washing my head, so gently. "close your eyes"

I feel his hands going down to my shoulders, I think he poured even more soap or something, it smells nice, he washed my back, arms and belly.

"you know, is my first time too, with a human, is silly, but Can I touch your whole body?"

"yes master" the words came out of my mouth without thinking

He passed his hands slowly on my boobs, I felt so much tickling it was killing me. Then he touched my ass cheeks, then my inner tights, I started moaning, I don't know why, but those sounds came involuntary. then he touched my pussy, so slow and soft.

"I like you phoenix" he whispered to my ear

(Don't feel )I say to myself.