My life Now

after a bunch of experiments, the night came in. We went back to his room, he walked me all the way there like a dog. I was so tired, of dying and coming back, it was tiresome. He thrown himself to his bed like he worked all day, Bastard.

"can you bring me a cup of whiskey please" he order me

I walk to the small table served the alcohol and bring it to him. He drink it on one slurp. "ahh" he exhales "thanks, well, I'm going to have some guests soon and I wasn't expecting you being still alive so, how do you feel about being in the closet for now" he stand up and opens the closet door

I walked in and sit in a corner.

"Sorry for that, I mean there going to be a lot of noise and you can't join because that will be disgusting so... anyway good night" he closed the door leaving me in darkness.

Finally some peace, I rest my face on the floor and close my eyes. I need to canalize my thoughts and think right on what I'm supposed to do now, is this my life now? really? a vampire pet. Is not like worse than food, but I don't like it at all. I wish my parents know that I'm alive, maybe that will make them happy. I guess I have a purpose a bigger one, my father did say some weird things and is not normal that I can't die. I'm immortal, human immortal. Maybe I have powers, I will have to stay in the low for now, figure out how far I can go and what I can do, I mean I have to do more, right? Then I hear women giggling at the other side of the door. eww I don't imagine what kind of disgusting things they must be doing. I put my head inside a bulk of cloths, I pushed hard on my ears so I don't hear nothing, after a while I fall asleep. I feel a beam of light in my face, I open my eyes and saw the sun, silhouette of someone approaching, I thought I was at home, but then, it cleared out and it was Dorian.

"good morning, emm, what should I call you, Phoenix is way to long, hmm?" he put his hand on his chin "nix, yeah, I like it, Is a small version of phoenix, what do you think?"

"is nice master"

"good, now come on, we have a long day" he said going out of the room, I followed. "there's some food, I know you humans eat like 3 times a day or so"

I see a plate with bread and sausage and a cup of juice, it was on the floor so I sit next to it and started eating.

"don't worry, not planning on experimenting today, just going out for some errands"

I swallow the food on my mouth. "yes master"

"good, and did you hear something last night?"

"no master, I covered my ears"

"nice girl, I'm curious, have you done it?"

"done what master"

"sex"

"what's that?"

he laughed "the thing you do with someone you like"

"I still don't get it master"

"oh my god, You are virgin, well yeah, you guys don't have like the opportunity to learn, how old are you?"

"I have had 19 birthdays"

"damm that's a lot, but nice, You are old enough" then his face changed like he said something bad "forget I said that, eat fast we have things to do"

I finish and we hit the road, we where in a huge limousine, we got out of the city, we where at this city filled with markets and tall buildings, people dressed in weird clothes, some with animals ears, like costumes. Flashing tittles everywhere, advertising all sort of stuff and places. I liked this city, looks so tech. The car stopped, we go out and walked to a store, it was a tailored store, a lot of dresses and tuxedos. he walked to the cashier.