Kiss me

Alex drop me off at the front door, he left fast. he was quiet all the way back, I felt weird he seemed so off. Am I worried? No I don't care. I look around me, I wish I can just go off and run away from here, but is getting dark and I barely know any of this place or basically anything. But a nice walk wont hurt anyone, right? so instead I went left, just wandering around, I was walking in green garden of this mansion. it smells nice, it looks beautiful. I like how it feels here, only if i can feel this way always. I kept walking till I face a wall, guess I reached the end.

-enjoying your night walk?- Dorian appeared behind me. I turn around fast

-sorry master-

-sorry? for what? is not like you where running away, is it?-

-no master, where will I go- I answer with a sarcastic tone

-with your new master, he has grown a lot of liking of you- he said walking towards me, looking at my chest where the bite is

-no master never-

-you are lying, you don't like me do you-

-I don't understand-

-kiss me-

Those words again, is like kisses here are just give away, just like that. I wish I can slap him and walk away. But instead I just stood there emotionless. He just stared at me, craving for something. He got closer and pin me against the wall. I looked down nervous, is not like a first time kiss, but this time it feels different. he grabs my chin and pulls it up.

-you really don't like me?- he said it and he looked so hurt

-master?-

-don't master me, I hate it, why will they put that stupid rule, why I feel this way, this is your fault- now he looks mad, he grabs me by the waist and I feel pulled fast, he took me to his room, throw me in the closet and closed the door leaving me in darkness. -if you don't like me, that's fine, there's many others that do-

After a while was silence, then I can hear when he bring some girls in, I crawled on the floor till the door, put my ear against it to hear. I hear giggling and moaning, disgusting, I smell the alcohol from here. its going to be a long and loud night, I go back to my corner, grab a big jacket and put it in my head. I feel a strong grab at my arm, I'm being pulled outside the closed, I adjust my eyes to the light, it was Dorian and he smells like pure alcohol.

-loo-k girls, this...is my p-et- he said so vaguely, he can barely talk, he is so drunk.

-awww she's pretty- one of the blonde girls said. He got three half naked girls. so greedy.

-can we play with her?- the other one asks

-yes , I have never been with a human girl- one dark hair girl says while throwing herself in the bed in a suggestive way

-no! she's mine (hiccups) and only mine- he hugs me tight from behind wrapping his arm around my neck and kissing my cheek

-then why bring her out if is not to play?- the blonde insists

-to make... her watch, so she can see what's she's missing- he then lets go of me, grabs a chair, sits me and tied me down tightly at the feet of the bed.

-oh that's fun- the one in the bed says

Then he went to the bed and started kissing the one laying down, the two blonde ones standing join in, touching Dorians back and kissing his body. I looked up just to avoid the horrific seen.

-no, no, no, pet look at us, you must learn, did you girls know that my pet is virgin-

the three of them made a sound, like mocking me. I kept my look up.

-she's not obeying Dori, maybe she needs more punishment- the blond at his back said

-yes maybe going to her will work-

Please God just kill me. I begged. Then I feel hands touching my thigh's. I looked down and it was the black hair girl with blue eyes. she then go up and smell my neck, licks and kisses till my mouth.

-hey! stop, she's mine- Dorian says to her fast

-Don't worry, just playing around- she untied me and throw me to the bed, they all go on top of me, al around me they started doing there thing while touching me, I closed my eyes and tears went out my eyes, I was being tortured here, why me? Phoenix, remember, Don't feel. I keep repeating those words in my head, till they sink in. I kept my eyes closed and my body still. this soon will end.

-STOP!- I hear Dorian saying

-what?- one of the girls said

-out! out all of you- he says mad

-Dori?-

-Now! I wont repeat myself-

I heard them running and getting out. I slowly open my eyes, he's sitting in the bed giving me his back. he got his hands on his face. -look what you done to me-

I sit back in the bed, laying my back at the bed frame, I just stood there in silence.

-I'm sorry, I don't know what gone in to me, I wont do that again- he turned around and put his head on my lap. he was behaving like a baby, a grown as vampire because of me? I was in shock, does he really like me that much. -why wont you kiss me?-

I looked down at him, so helpless, just begging for a kiss of mine, it gives me joy. I hold my smile in. I touched his hair, passing my fingers inside his perfect hair. its so soft.

-Dorian- I call his name, first time I do so

He looks up, sits closer to me. -Do you really want to kiss me so bad?-

-yes I do, but I want you to actually want it too-

-you do know I'm here against my will-

-I know, but we can make this work, I'm changing things around here, so we can be together, and you can feel more free-

He looks so desperate for my affection, I can use this, it may be beneficial, I can fake liking him, maybe in the end, he can be my pet.

-Kiss me- I order him

He fast grabs my face, a little to rough. He grabs my waist and pulls me on top of his lap, with each of my legs on each side. He holds me tight, he was so close to my face, breathing the same air, he just was looking at me so slowly, like he's studying my face.

-You are a beauty that I have yet never seen, uniquely perfect and strange- he sounded so soft and tempting. he lean on me and I responded same, we kissed softly and slow, passing our tongues and rubbing our lips like a dance, the kiss lasted that maybe seconds but felt like everything. I wanted to never end, this was the first time I actually enjoy it, I wanted more. I grabbed his face and pulled to me, we kissed one more time and then he holds me again, we kept kissing and kissing. I felt my in between so wet and tingle. I was so sensitive, I have never felt this way before. He bites his own lip, pouring his blood all over his mouth and chest, he kiss me and throw me in the bed, got on top of me and pushed himself in between my legs. His blood tasted like sour sugar, I like it, I was drinking from his mouth like a fountain, it felt so cold and warm at the same time. I was floating, I loved this feeling. Why? don't feel, don't feel, I tried to stop myself, but it didn't work, He was moving slowly against me, till I felt electricity going up on me, my heart went crazy and I made weird sounds that I couldn't control. After that I was so tired I just fell asleep.