chapter 33

3 month later…

Nathaniel burst open the doors his father ease back taking off his glasses. 

"Where is Sihan?! What have you done to him?" 

"Nathaniel, you should be focusing on your wife not your mistress." His father groans 

"Tell me where he is?!" 

"Don't raise your voice at me," his father threatens.

Nathaniel throws the object off the table in a rage fit, "Don't tell what to do when you clearly done something with the love of my life and mother of my child!" 

His father raise from his chair staring him in the eyes, "Nathaniel, go back to your wife obey while I'm still calm." 

"I didn't want to marry him! We had a deal! Now my boyfriend is missing with my child! Father where is my f–" 

Soon his father punches him in his face knocking him over on the floor the Father soon moved from the chair to the corner of the room where the gulfstick was. "It seems you've forgotten yourself boy, let me remind." 

Soon he raises the Gulf stick in the air and swing. 

=○=♡=○=

Nathaniel enters the hall soon a male with honey blond hair and golden brown eyes peeks out. 

"Honey, welcome home!" He cheers welcoming the other male.

Nathaniel wants to scrawl, but instead he straightened himself. "I'm feeling tired today Alex, I just want to rest." He said walking past him.

"But Nat, I made dinner," 

When address as such Nathaniel freezes looking back but he didn't see who he was looking for a soon disappointment washes over him. "Alex," 

"Yes?" Alex answers excitedly.

"Don't call me that, ever." 

"Oh, um right." Alex scratches the back of his head confused thinking Nathaniel was really just having a bad day. "Oh I'll cancel dinner then who am I kidding I can't even cook, teehee".

"Yeah, do that,"  Nathaniel said walking up the stairs.

As Nathaniel leaves Alex takes out a pregnancy test and looking at the two stick that was pink, he feels sad for a bit but cheers up thinking today is only just a bad day for his husband. 

Nathaniel upon entering his room, rest in his bed worried. "Where is Sihan and Noah?" 

He opens his phone to look at the memory pictures he had of them and sighs. Soon a call came in from the detective he hired and soon he answered.

"Sir I found a suspect who might be able to help but currently he is not available." 

Nathaniel sits up straight, "make him available," 

==♡==@==♡==

"My. Name. Is. Si. Han, nice to meet you" 

"Nice. To. Meet. You. Too Suhan," Amani teases.

"Huh? I'm pronouncing wrong?" 

"Instead of saying 'Sea' or 'C' with Han your actually saying Swan which your name is very close to might add Swan," 

Amani was holding Noah's two tiny hands as he practices to walk, they are in December and Amani takes a month vacation. 

"I see" 

Sihan is doing his homework, it's a bit difficult but usually the teachers are very accommodating and understanding, not mention when Sage is not here other bilingual speakers aid him. If he is overwhelmed he talks to Amani over the phone or video chat, Sihan isn't comfortable with a therapist yet and so for Amani though busy has been very understanding. 

Amani sits down as Noah crawls towards to him, Amani takes out two lollipop giving one to Noah. 

"Lollipop?" 

"Uh, no I have several already," Sihan said awkwardly. 

'Of course, he is a candy factory,'

Sihan learns another thing Amani is never out of sweets, he is a real sweet tooth it makes him want to bake for him. 

"Hey, Sihan. Why don't you join us this Christmas?" 

"Us?" 

"My family, well my big sister and kids," 

"By kids your younger siblings or biological kids?" Sihan mouth slips.

"My siblings, I haven't have a clear enough schedule to get my own kid, Hahaha beside I can adopt little Noah and take him as mine he is such a judgemental Cutie," 

Sihan smiles as he sees Noah raising his hand as if agreeing.

'I want free candy and big family,' 

"Abu!" 

"See he agrees! Noah if you agree call me Dada!" Amani jokes.

"Dada!"

"See– wait what?" Amani was baffled and so was Sihan.

"Did you say Dada?" Sihan flush otherwise from your usual baby noise Mama is the only word he ever spoke. 

Noah seeing the two people stare at him sighs, they ruined the fun. 

"Mama," he sighs..

"Your not even one and you're already going through the phase." Amani said.

"Mmm" 

"Intelligent baby," Amani smiles admiring Noah.