The Perfect Buddy: Yinyang X Metalhead!Reader

Key:
O/N: Object oc name (Y/N but Osc)
Y/FMB Your fav metal band
Yin speaks in italics.
Yang speaks in bold.
A/N: trying my best to write this, sorry if I mischaracterize Yinyang or Metalheads!
Requested by: @Moon2KMetalhead
———————————————————————

O/N was always the type to be listening to music, and if there was a rock concert nearby, they'd be there. They always radiated an energy of being at ease. Something about this appealed to a nearby Chinese philosophy.

Yin liked the fact that they were calm and nice to others, while Yang liked their taste in music (rock is his second fav with first being Hatsune Miku) However, Yang always denied his feelings, leaving them stuck in a predicament. Every time Yin tried to bring it up, it went along the lines of:

"You know, we could have a healthy relationship with them if we just ask!"

"No! I'm not a baby that feels lovey-dovey for people!"

*sigh*

O/N was a little worried for them whenever they came up and then just started internally fighting, but whatever floats their boat(s).

They still enjoyed the company of the two, and got a ticket to a nearby Y/FMB concert. Despite O/N's chill demeanor, they couldn't deny that they had a bit of a crush. Yin was always willing to hang out, and Yang was always willing to listen to music with them. Combined, they were the ultimate buddy.

O/N went to give them the ticket, seeing them fighting again.

Yinyang: No! We're not gonna!"

"Come on! We need to tell them sometime!"

O/N walked up without too much of a care about their squabble

O/N: "Hey guys, how's it goin?"

Yinyang: "Yang has something to-"

"No I don't! Shut up!"

O/N: "... Anyway, I got you guys a ticket for the upcoming concert. It's F/MB. I'm fairly sure you two can enter as one because conjoined stuff."

Yinyang: "Oh! Didn't see you there!"

"Thank you!"

O/N: "No prob."

O/N handed the two the ticket.

"Ill be on my way out if y'all don't need anything else"

Yinyang: "Wait-"

"No Yin, I'm not-"

"This isn't about you, Yang."

"I- ok."

O/N: "What do ya need, Yin?"

Yinyang: "It's just that.... *deep breath* I think I like you!"

O/N:"Hm?"

Yinyang: "Like, I love you!"

O/N: "Actually, maybe I-"

Yinyang: "Fine Yin, I'll join your sissy party. I also love you, O/N."

O/N: "I actually feel the same way. Just the way you two are always willing to chill out, I have to admit, I've developed a bit of a crush."

Yinyang: "Wait really?"

"I can't believe it was this easy. I guess you both are babies."

O/N: "Pfft, love ya too, Yang. Anyways, we should get going for the concert."

And then they went to the concert, having a great time. They even got a copy of the album sang there, for memories sake. Overall, it was an awesome time. Afterwards, you two went for ice cream, your treat. And then the two started fighting over vanilla or chocolate. O/N laughed, classic Yinyang.

———————————————————————

A/N: This one is a little short, sorry!

Total word count: 545