Totally fine!: Artist!Pen x Yandere!Reader P1

Requested by: @CrystalTheBfdiFan

TW: YANDERE THINGS LIKE MURDER, MANIPULATION, KIDNAPPING, ETC!

A/N: YANDERE READER??? NO WAY!!! I LIBE LAUGH LOVE YANDERES!!!!

————————————————————————

Pen always seemed to be drawing. He drew his friends, he drew landscapes, he drew anything he thought of. And there was always one person supporting him. O/N. They always complimented each piece of art Pen drew, even when his other friends didn't care.

And yet, Pen didn't notice their feelings.

O/N stared at Pen from a distance. He's so cute when he's sleeping! He even hugs a little plushie, awww... he'll be theirs one day and then everything will be better!

Pen suddenly woke up from a nightmare. The debt one again. He looked around, and then saw O/N staring through his window. He blinked a few times, making sure he wasn't seeing things. And then they were gone. Weird. He tried to go back to sleep, but he couldn't stop thinking.. why were they there?

Even after waking up, he felt unsafe. He could feel O/N's eyes on him, and it just made him feel like worse. He couldn't seem to escape their gaze no matter how hard he tried. And then he felt a hand lightly tap his shoulder.

O/N: "Hi Pen!"

He turned around, forcing a smile. He didn't want them to know that something was wrong.

Pen: "Hiii, O/N.."

Pen factory, he sounded like an idiot. Why did his best friend have to watch him that night?? No, he was probably just tired and seeing things. They wouldn't do that.. right?

O/N: "Did you draw anything yet today? I'd love to see!"

Yeah, they were acting like normal. It was just in his head. But the curiosity was still eating at him.

Pen: "Oh, not yet. But I'll get to drawing soon!"

Pen smiled. That's what O/N was after. How he looked all positive and excited despite his anxiety.

O/N: "Okay! Well, just let me know if you need me!"

Pen: "Actually I.. I wanted to ask about something."

Was this the confession they wanted?? They eagerly listened, smiling.

Pen: "I.. thought I saw you staring through my window last night?? I'm a little concerned, but sometimes I see things when I'm tired."

Oh. Disappointed again.

O/N: "Hm. I don't know anything about that. I usually get to sleep pretty easily, so I wouldn't need to run around."

A blatant lie. They couldn't sleep without making sure their little friend was safe, and usually they lost track of time staring at him.

Pen: "Ok, I was just a little worried."

O/N: "All good. Everyone has little bits of anxiety sometimes."

Pen: "Well, see ya!"

O/N: "Yup, see ya!"

As soon as Pen left, O/N dropped the act. It was exhausting, but worth it. But they had to do something soon. They couldn't stand him being able to do things like walk away, but that would change. Tonight.

Pen kept trying to draw something, but everything just ended up feeling wrong. Erase after erase, nothing worked out. So, why not hang out with O/N? They usually help out..

O/N was preparing.. they just needed a-

❤️❤️ Pen (future bf) ❤️❤️ is calling..

Perfect. They just needed to convince him to come over to their house.

O/N: "What's up?"

Pen: "I'm having trouble with art ideas. Could we hangout?"

O/N: "Yeah sure! Come over anytime!"

Pen: "Okay, I'll be there soon!"

O/N: "Cya!"

Pen: "Cya!"

Wow, this couldn't have been better. Pen's so gullible.. it's so cute!! O/N couldn't wait.

Pen made his way to O/N's house. It was a fun hangout, and he got himself to draw!

O/N: "What if we make this a sleepover?"

Pen: "I don't know, I'm not to ready for one.."

O/N: "Cmon.. it'll be fun!!!"

Pen: "I.. ok."

He wasn't too thrilled about this, but didn't want to ruin his friends time. Something just felt wrong here. Like a bear trap right at his foot, waiting for him to move the wrong way.

But it's fine, right? O/N wouldn't hurt him.. right?

Yeah, he was sure he'd be totally fine.

————————————————————————

A/N: the story was getting long so CLIFFHANGERRRRRR!! raahhh I'm alive guys

Total word count: 719