Uncomfortable and Comfortable: Yan!Four x Reader x Yan!Two p1

Requested by: @TheSleepyCat13

CW FOR MURDER, MANIPULATION, KIDNAPPING, AND OTHER YANDERE STUFF!!

Slight Gaty x Reader (Gaty irls/kinnies you may want to look away)

Four and Two won't have romantic interest in eachother bc I'm fairly sure they're siblings

And uhh minor cuss word
——————————————————————

O/N was with their team (8 names said at once), Lollipop unenthusiastically spraying away approaching lava with her recently patented Fork Repellent™. Dora and Saw were sent out to go to Four, and O/N was speaking to Gaty about the blue number. O/N had been friends with Gaty for a while, and O/N had a little crush, but nothing too big.

O/N: "They've never screeched me, I swear I see them staring at me sometimes, and every time there's a challenge that involved their opinion, our team always ends up being first place. It's kind of getting on my nerves."

Gaty: "I can see why you feel that way. Even if it benefits you, it still feel wrong. I-"

Before Gaty could finish, a blue hand popped out of the lava and scooped up (8 names said at once), dropping them onto the bench.

O/N couldn't really continue the conversation, so they kind of zoned out for the elimination, and sure enough, they were first safe.

Four: "O/N.. is safe with (number) votes! You'll like this one!"

The supposed happy thought was.. really weird. Them and Four on a date? Weird, they never really thought of Four that way. Their expression made them look like they wanted to barf.

Four was annoyed. Why didn't O/N like it? It was supposed to be nice! The blue number sweared they'd fix this, but they needed to act normal. If they let it slip that they just wanted to steal O/N and never EVER let go, O/N would hate them.

— timeskip the rest of the elimination, and the challenge. —

Waiting on the bench for something interesting to happen, O/N had time to think. They were sad that Dora got out, they were just starting to see her personality even past her not speaking English.

Then they heard something.

Four was.. struggling?

They were a little late to get to the scene, after pondering whether to go or not. They approach to see eliminated contestants trying to escape Four via Spongey. O/N couldn't help but giggle a little.

Four did not find it funny. In fact, embarrassed to all hell. They were about to go full apeshit on the exitors until..

FIRE.

O/N didn't want to be mean, but they did feel like it was deserved. They just watched the continuing shenanigans, Four snapping out of the pain and chasing the escaped Loser and Spongey. The most memorable part of it though? When something crashed onto the singed grass.

Something.. green

Four: "Get out of my way! I was chasing them! Go.. be over there with the other fans!"

What looked like.. another number? Just turned to the contestants

Four: "Hey! Don't ignore me!"

Two: "Hi everyone! Are you tired of battling for a dumb prize?"

The next few minutes consist of Two persuading 40 of the contestants to join their show instead. O/N switched without hesitation. They were a bit interested in the BFB, but they valued winning fairly over having bias make them win.

Two was interested in having a competition of their own, but a specific member of the crowd caught their eye. You guessed it, O/N. For now though, it was a normal crush.

Watching as Four and 14 of those who chose to stay with them got zapped away, O/N was relieved that it was over.

But that wouldn't be very interesting, now would it?

— Around 1 month before TPOT—

O/N had been hanging out with Gaty. They also got along well with the new host, Two, fairly well. For some reason they always found they could hang out with the host, even out of nowhere. Originally it was just a few questions that evolved into a full conversation, but now they regularly chatted.

Two had originally only had a small crush, but it evolved into something more. Something.. extreme. It grew so slowly that they didn't notice, but the more that they talked the more Two just wanted to hold O/N close and never, EVER, let go. They restrained themself, though, and just enjoyed the time they got.

One time though, when they were just talking with O/N, their heart shattered.

O/N: "Do you know how to ask someone out if you have a crush on them? I've kinda.. had a crush on Gaty for a while and I've been really nervous but I just want to CONFESS TO HER ALREADY!"

Gaty.

GATY.

Why her? Why does she have to be the lucky one? O/N's presence is a blessing and she hasn't even noticed! How could she?

One thing was for certain

Two was not willing to share..

—————————————————————

A/N: IM SORRY IM SORRY I SWEAR PART 2 WILL HAPPEN I JUST REALIZED THAT THE EXPOSITION PART WAS WAY TOO LONG SO IM POSTING IT NOW SO YALL DONT THINK I DIED

also I kinda need a lil break from intense yandere so I'm gonna take a lil break

Total word count: 891