A Rainy Day: Lightbulb x Energetic!Reader Fluff

Requested by: @rustycaik
Key:
O/N: Y/N but Osc
F/M: Favorite movie

A/N- First fluff?!??! I hope it's at least okay!!!!
btw, fluff to me just means a lighthearted, cute, non smut. I genuinely don't know how to write kissing at all so I just don't
——————————————————

Lightbulb and O/N were the perfect pair, both being energetic and ready to do anything. So you can expect both of their disappointment when it was raining when they wanted to mess around outside.

Well, if ya can't run around outside, might as well run around the hotel. And soon, they were off, probably annoying most guests who wanted to stay in.

Soon, the noise got to a certain hotel manager.

OJ: "Oh my god, can you two PLEASE stop running around?"

O/N: "Its rainy outside and we can't mess around out there! We gotta run around somewhere!"

OJ: "Raincoats exist."

Lightbulb: "Oh right, I forgot about that part."

And with some more shooing from OJ, the two were in raincoats and running outside to not bother the hotel anymore.

O/N ran ahead quickly, not caring at all about the mud or the puddles. They then yelled out in a playful manner

O/N: "Haha! Can't catch me!"

Lightbulb tried to catch up to O/N, the puddles of rainwater splashing as her boots hit the ground with every step.

It took a while of chasing, but eventually she got O/N in a hug from behind.

Lightbulb: "Haha! Got you!"

O/N playfully kicked around, the mud from their boots flinging off. Eventually, they were set back down.

The two continue to speed around for hours, which actually caused some to worry, only to peek out and see the shenanigans and have their worries quelled

Eventually they cooled down and sat under a tree, laughing and hugging. The rain was clearing into a drizzle, which could be seen in the puddles. At this point both were sopping wet, but they didn't really care.

They raced each other back to the hotel, hanging up their coats when they got inside, finding their shared room and crashing down on their beds, still giggling a little.

O/N: "Hey, we still have the day left, let's watch a movie!"

Lightbulb put on F/M, and got right next to O/N, curling up next to them to watch the movie. Although both interrupted the movie with their opinions on it, it was part of the expirience.

After the day was spent, (yes they did take breaks to eat, dw.) they flopped onto the bed, sharing it.

————————————————————————

A/N: Hope that this is good enough :p

Total word count: 449