Tears Without Talking: Teardrop x Reader Comfort

Requested by: @AmbushDoPao445

Tw: Strong language, implied cutting habit

Italic Text= Sign language

A/N: cutely gives teardrop the ability to articulate words via sign language ^^
———————————————————————

Today was shit. Absolute shit. O/N threw themselves onto the bed, their face slamming into their pillow. They didn't want to think about it. They hated thinking about it. They didn't want to think at all.

Tears rained out of their eyes as they loudly yelled into their pillow. It was ugly. It was horrifying. It just hurt.

Their thoughts started getting worse. Stupid. Stupid. Absolute idiot. Why would they even let that happen? They just wanted to reach for the scissors on the dresser and..

A hand stopped them. Their girlfriend's hand. Teardrop's. Her grip was firm, not allowing O/N to grab the scissors. She then set their arm to the side on the bed.

Teardrop then actually got a decent look at their crying partner, a concerned look in her eyes. She needed to be kind about this, considering they obviously weren't in the best mood.

Teardrop: "Stop it. Please."

She signed, trying to keep kind eyes. She doesn't want to add more pressure to the situation, but still wanted to stop O/N.

O/N just faced away. Shame weighed onto them as they realized that Teardrop saw them. And their ugly habits. They hated themself even more. Teardrop got onto the bed, sitting next to them.

O/N: "Euuuugghhh... today was just.. horrible.."

Teardrop: "Do you wanna talk about it?"

O/N: "..no.."

Teardrop: "Totally fair."

Teardrop put a hand on O/N's shoulder. She lightly wiped their tears off the face, which kinda just absorbed them into her hand.

O/N leaned closer. They were still whimpering, but it was at least better. Having someone there helped, but they were still just too horrible to fully appreciate it. They leaned in a bit.

They still felt like shit, sure, but their girlfriend being there, next to them, at least made the moment good.

But in the back of their mind, they were waiting for when they could reach their scissors again. They hated those thoughts, but they couldn't stop them. They just tried to breathe for now.

Teardrop knew that look. And she wouldn't let it slide this time. She took the scissors on the desk and put them in her pocket(?), looking back at them and signing.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself. I'm going to take these away for now."

O/N was annoyed, even if they knew it was for their own good.

O/N: "I can handle myself.. I won't.. just put them back.."

Teardrop: "We both know you can't. You've proven you can't."

O/N: ".. fiinee.."

They grumbled. They knew this was for their own good, but still. A moment passes as they sit silently on the bed. They think for a bit.

O/N: "..thanks.. for.. taking those.."

Teardrop just smiled, hugging them close. She was happy she could be there, helping them.

————————————————

A/N: SORRY FOR RUSHED ENDING I WANTED TO MAKE SURE YALL KNEW I WAS ALIVE

Total word count: 523