|| Prologue ||

|| Chapter : Prologue ||

3rd Person's POV

In some unknown underground research institute on Divine Realm, brutal and inhuman experiments with supernatural beings are going on .

In one of the well-equipped laboratories, the lights are as bright as the daylight. If one look closer , you will notice a silver metal table that was placed in the center of the room . The metal table was about one meter high and one meter wide .

At this moment , Francine was bound and fixed onto this cold metal table.

" Ah!!!!!! "

Her shout of pain echoed through the walls as the green liquid entered her body . She felt like her entire body was put into a grinder, crushed into pieces and the pain was unbearable.

" Professor Miller!!! Subject 00 has received the blood of the latest level S-zombie but her body still hasn't mutated ! " A young woman dressed in a white coat , exclaimed excitedly.

A middle aged man who was beside her , pushed his glasses up and glanced at Francine who was screaming in pain , a cruel smile appeared on his face , a flash of madness in his eyes .

" If this experiment is successful, then our name will be surely written in history. Quickly, inject her with the newly developed medicine and see the results!"

Professor Miller's hand couldn't stop trembling in excitement. Ever since the apocalypse, they have been conducting experiments to mutate humans without turning them into zombies . By then , they would develop a very useful and strong weapon !

But thousands of experimental subjects had died not long after the experiment began . In about five thousands of experimental subjects, only one has survived and it was subject 00 who lasted for about two years . At present , there is only one procedure left for the success of the experiment . As long as the liquid medicine and the experimental subject cooperate , then there will be no problem . His name will be probably written into the history and even ruling the world might be possible!

Thinking of this , Professor Miller's face revealed a look of greed and eagerness .

At this time , no one noticed that the woman who was tied up in the table with her eyes closed just now had her eyes opened , and her eyes was even clearer than before .

Following Professor Miller's order , the woman in white coat injected a very suspicious looking liquid on the experimental subject's arm and stepped aside quickly.

" Ah !!!!!!! "

Francine's shout was heard again . Unlike her shout of pain earlier , this shout seems a little off . The experimental subject howled in uncontrollable pain .

The woman in white coat who had a very excited face earlier , panicked .

" Professor Miller!!! The subject's body is currently unstable !!! I think the various functions in subject 00 has reached their limits !!!!"

" Professor Miller!!! The experimental subject is having a cardiac arrest!!! "

" Wait , what is thi- "

Before the woman in white coat finish her sentence , Professor Miller saw the woman who was originally lying on the cold metal table suddenly burst into a burst of bright green light .

* Clang ! Clang ! Bang ! *

The iron chain that was originally bound the woman in the cold metal table, shattered into pieces . The woman's clothes was also torn apart .

The slender , gorgeous woman stood up without any clothes on , her body emitting a strong green light that nearly blinds people . Her cold black eyes was glowing and she looked very terrifying. She glared at Professor Miller, who was not far where she was standing .

Professor Miller has never felt such fear in his entire life.

" Quick ! Press the destruction button !!! "

A transparent column suddenly appeared before the woman , followed by a huge explosion.

Then , smoke filled the air .

But before Professor Miller could breathe a sigh of relief, a sudden pain in his lower abdomen caused him to whimper in pain . There was no one beside him and then he looked down and saw the woman's fist penetrated into his abdominal cavity and even took his heart and crushed it .

Francine looked at the chaos she had created in the laboratory, her heart calm . She slowly reached out and pressed the red button in the corner , her red lips curled into a cold smile .

" Self destruction system has been activated. You have ten seconds to turn it off . Ten , nine , eight ......."

The mechanical voice started counting but Francine felt very relaxed .

* Boom ! *

In the tenth year of the apocalypse, a huge energy fluctuation occured in an unknown underground research institute in the Divine Realm.

Prologue: Completed ✓

...

Author's note :

Heya guys! Sorry if the chapter is a bit short . It was only the beginning of the chapter so I thought it would be more convenient to shorten it . If some may get confused , Divine Realm is the name of their planet , not earth .

By the way , thanks for reading and please click the vote button after reading !

Thanks and be safe everyone!

815 words