|| Chapter 4 : Daddy Smith's Weapons ||

3rd Person's POV

" Hahaha , look ! Aren't they compatible? " Ray's face was getting ugly as he listened to Mr. Wilson's words.

The man smiled at Francine gently , takes her hand , and kisses the back of her hand . " Hello , my dear fiancee . I'm happy  to meet you." Francine could not help but subconsciously shiver from the guy's cold lips .

" Maximilian! Quick , bring the gift to your fiancee! " Francine had no time to react as she was pulled by the man named Maximilian into a room .

In the room , there were countless jewelry, skin care products, exquisite gowns , branded bags, and other things a woman love.

Looking at this things, Francine was dumbfounded. " This......"

" This is my gift for you." Maximilian interrupted her words and answered with a smile . " I'll send this to your house tomorrow." He added .

Outside the room , Ray was talking to Mr. Wilson in an anxious manner .

With the music still lively outside the room , it contrasted Ray's gloomy expression. " Old man Wilson , I think my Francine doesn't like to be set up with ." The crackle in Ray's voice can't be hidden as he stared at Francine and Maximilian pair inside the room. The longer he looked at the pair , the more compatible they are together. Thinking about this , Ray's dark aura was released even more .

Ray was scolding himself in his mind . This should not be happening. He plans to break the engagement between the two and make his eldest daughter, Kendra , the fiancee of Maximilian! The sole purpose why he invited Francine was for her to personally break the engagement. That way , there will be a higher chance for it to be cancelled. He just didn't expect that Maximilian, who rarely smiles and was known as the title of ' Ice King ' , would like his daughter, Francine .

" What does not like to be set up with ? Even if we don't set them up , one look at them and they will surely have a future together! Ah , my dull son is finally  putting a woman in his heart ! " Mr. Wilson was still daydreaming until Ray exploded . His face was red in anger . He is angry to his daughter but did not show it , so he vented his anger to himself instead.

" Francine , let's go home in an instant! " Ray's loud remark broke Mr. Wilson's daydreaming . Ray silently thought in his heart . This shouldn't be happening! Maximilian should belong to Kendra !

Francine on the other hand raised an eyebrow and followed her father . But before she could walk farther, her hand was grabbed by a larger palm . Maximilian stuffed his card that contains his phone number and smiled at her once again .

Francine followed her father silently and glanced at the card in her hands.

On the way home, Ray and Francine did not talk until they reached the mansion. After she went out of the car, Ray immediately went inside hurriedly. This made Francine think , how did she provoke him ?

Well , not that she cares anyway.

Thinking about this , Francine entered the Smith family's mansion and went directly into her bedroom . First thing in the night, she will definitely go to her father's secret underground warehouse to steal some weapons.

She was about to wash up until she saw the card the man gave her . Wait , what was the man's name again? Ma, Maximilian?

And his father .....Old man Wilson ?

So this man's name was Maximilian Wilson?

Wait .....this name is very familiar.

Francine thought for a while before she remembered a few fragments of her previous life .