|| Chapter 5 : Hoarding ( 2 ) ||

|| Chapter 5: Hoarding ( 2 ) ||

3rd Person's POV

After leaving the Smith family's mansion, Francine directly went into various restaurants and ordered several kinds of food and rented a warehouse.

After going to different kinds of restaurant, Francine bought several phones , tablets, laptop, computer, and other gadgets .

Then , she went home and downloaded various kinds of  videos , tutorials , anime , comics , offline movies ,k-dramas , e-books, games and other kinds of entertainment.

After downloading some things , Francine decided to unpack the weapons she stole last night. Entering the space , Francine looked at her surroundings and nodded in satisfaction. She entered the room where the weapons was stored and patiently unpacked them .

At last , Francine found different kinds of weapons . Pistols, rifles , sniper rifles , shotgun , muskets , ect.

There are also various military knives , axes , military shovel , bullet proof vests , and also a bunch of bullets .

Exiting the space with a happy mood , Francine went to buy some things she didn't buy overseas such as shampoo, bath soap , body lotion , laundry soap , bleach , and other things she needs.

Then , she went again to a snack factory. Popcorn, potato chips, candies, chocolates , lollipop, biscuit, bubble gum, chewing gum, and others .

Next , she went to buy foods to some small shops such as barbeque store, bakery, and fast food stores , KFC , McDonald's, Jollibee, Pizza Hut , Burger King.

Then , she also bought a bunch of toothbrushes, toothpastes, shower gels , toilet paper, garbage bag , water bucket, mouthwash and others.

At noon , Francine drove into a milk tea shop and bought 100 each of different flavors. She also bought many ice maker machine and started to make ice , put it in the bucket, and store it in the space .

Francine crossed out the things she bought and began to list all of the things that had not been bought yet .

Food ? Check
Medicine? Check
Clothes ? Check
Snacks ? Check
Desserts ? Check
Weapons ? Check
Daily necessities? Check

Is it complete ?

Francine breathed a sigh of relief when she saw she was almost finished hoarding. Thinking of this , Francine slept well at night .

...

Morning.

Francine got up early as usual, dressed up and went to receive the food she ordered yesterday.

Arriving at the warehouse, the barbeque store delivery has already arrived and waiting for her .

The barbeque restaurant requires 3,000 servings each of beef skewers, mutton skewers, pork belly, chicken wings, gluten,ham sausages , ect .

The next to arrive is the restaurant that sells seafoods . Crayfish, shrimps, crab , prawns , and many more.

Next is the dessert shop . Cakes , cupcakes, muffins, cookies, doughnuts, mochi , ect .