|| Chapter 7: The End Of The World Begins ||

|| Chapter 7: The End Of The World Begins  ||

3rd Person's POV

The night before the end of the world, Francine sat crossed leg on the bed. She relaxed her body to wait for the awakening of supernatural powers.

On the evening of the 30th day of March, the moon in the sky suddenly turned blood red and the heavy rain lasted for three whole hours without stopping. After the rain stopped , many people became feverish and the fever persisted. The hospital is overcrowded.

In the early morning of April 1, most people with persistent fever turned into monsters. Their bodies were blue-black, with prominent eyeballs, sharp fangs and claws . These monsters have no thoughts and some only have the desire of human flesh.

They pounced on their relatives, families, doctors and nurses , biting their necks, tearing their bodies, and those who were bitten and eaten by the monsters became monsters as well.

Blood and flesh scattered on the ground . Sounds of wailings and scream of help was heard throughout the night.

At 8 o'clock in the morning of April 1, Francine woke up . Last night, she fell into a coma. Sitting up on the bed , she felt some changes in her body. Of course , it was vague but due to her keen  senses, her body felt different from before.

Sitting crossed legged on the bed , she took a deep breath and felt her body.

[ Ding ! Mistress, congratulations for obtaining the Fire supernatural powers! ]

[ Ding ! Mistress, congratulations for obtaining the Water supernatural powers! ]

[ Ding ! Mistress, congratulations for obtaining the Wind supernatural powers! ]

[ Ding ! Mistress, congratulations for obtaining the Earth supernatural powers! ]

[ Due to obtaining the four major elements skills , Fire manipulation, Water manipulation, Wind manipulation and Earth manipulation has fused into one ! Congratulations for obtaining the Elemental Manipulation skill ! You are rewarded by 2,000 points by obtaining this skill ! Congratulations Mistress! ]

[ Ding! Mistress, congratulations for obtaining the Darkness supernatural powers! ]

[ Ding ! Mistress, congratulations for obtaining the Mental supernatural powers! ]

[ Congratulations for obtaining the Darkness and Mental supernatural powers! You are rewarded by 1,000 points ! ]

The system notified Francine inwardly with an enthusiastic voice. Francine's breath hitched for a moment before she calmed down.

In her previous life, she obtained the water supernatural powers and the darkness supernatural powers. She didn't expect to have six abilities in this life.

Calming down her excited heart , Francine readily looked out of the window to see the situation.

Sure enough , she saw zombies wandering around the road. In her past life, when the blood rain came, she was at the school dormitory.

Yesterday, she went to drop out of school and went home to get ready for the end of the world.

In this life, she promised to change her fate .

Francine washed up , ate her breakfast and got ready to shop freely. She was now going to the shopping malls and pharmacy to hoard supplies for free.

Francine put on a black suit and black pants, then proceeded to wear a black mask and cap. She then went to get a big travel bag on her back and held a big long knife on her hand. Francine walked out of her house and went out of the gate.