|| Chapter 3: Meeting her fiance ||

|| Chapter 3 : Meeting her fiance ||

3rd Person's POV

Early in the morning, Francine got up and put the things she hoarded yesterday to the space and let the system arrange it .

Going out of the hotel , Francine walked into the airport and waited for her flight .

After arriving in country xxxx, Francine immediately started hoarding .

She bought eight million tons of rice , seven million tons of corn , seven million tons of soybeans, six million tons of wheat and five million tons of peanut...

She also bought a hundred tons of grapes , strawberries, watermelon, melon , peaches , pears, cherries , mangoes , blueberries, apples , oranges and other kinds of fruits .

Also , she bought all kinds of seeds . Such as vegetable seeds , fruit seeds , food crops , wheat , corn , sugarcanes and other crops that can be planted.

Then , she bought all kinds of seafoods such as shrimp , crabs , and other kinds of seafoods.

She also purchased tons of fish and put it on the pond . There are also tons of vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, cabbages, carrots , green peppers, onions , broccoli, spinach, pumpkin and other kinds of vegetables.

Francine also added the animals in the space and let the system build a fence for them . Rabbits , ponies , donkeys, horses , ostriches and other .

Next is water containers and mineral water. Even though Francine has a river in the space , she still want to stock up some water .

Then , Francine drove to an oil station and bought a large amounts of old , gas , diesel, kerosene and other kinds of fuel.

Opening her phone , Francine saw many missed calls and texts from her 'family'. She clicked on the messages and saw that it was her 'good sister ' who messaged her .

Kendra : Little sis , Dad wants you to go back to the house on the day after tomorrow.

Kendra : Little sis , this matter is very important and you really have to go home okay ?

Kendra: Little sis? Why are you not reading big sister's texts ?

When Francine was reading her ' good sister's ' text , her phone rang and her 'good father's ' phone number was displayed on the screen .

Seeing the familiar and unfamiliar phone number, Francine's eyes turned even cold than before.

She calmed her emotions first and then pressed the answer button.

" Hello , Fran ? "

Ray Smith, Francine's biological father's voice was heard on the phone .

" Yes , it's me ." Francine answered coldly.

Ray didn't find any problem in Francine's tone because she has been like this since childhood.

He quickly told her about he things they needed to discuss.

" You want me to come with you to a party?" Francine raised an eyebrow even though she already knew of this . Even though it was already ten years and a month, she could still clearly remember what happened on this day .

The past Francine did not come with Ray to the party, but instead hanged out with her 
' good best friend ' instead. Right now , she would rather go with her ' good father ' than go hang out with that Kendra 2.0 bitch of a best friend.

When the apocalypse began, that so called best friend left her in the middle of the streets for some men with weapons . Luckily, she was also good at combat and wielding weapons and successfully escaped.