7: ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ

"Oh, look at that shop over there!"

Furina dragged you around Fontaine, showing you different shops that contained clothes, jewelry, and food.

Everything honestly looked expensive, and you unfortunately didn't have any mora, so you couldn't buy anything.

You didn't really know what to do, so you just nodded at everything she showed you.

"Which one do you think would look best on me? This one or this one?"

Furina held up two dresses, a light blue dress and a black one.

"Um.."

You looked at the dresses and then Furina. You didn't really know.

"That one..?"

You pointed towards the black one, and Furina looked at it.

Puting the light blue one back, she carefully looked at the black one.

"I guess this one could work."

Leaving you by herself, she walked towards the changing room in the shop to change.

All you could do was sit on a nearby chair and wait for her.

"Are you here with your fiance?"

A young woman around the age of thirty walked over to you and smiled, awaiting your answer.

"No."

"Ah, so I guessed wrong again."

The woman smiled as she looked towards the changing rooms Furina was in.

She had just moved to Fontaine a few months ago, but she thinks that Furina looks oddly familiar.

Like the Hydro Archon? But maybe that's just someone pretending to be her.

"I saw the dress you chose, so it would be nice to have some matching accessories with it."

The woman walked over to a selection of hats and carefully studied each one.

"I think this one would be nice."

As if on cue, Furina walked out of the dressing room, wearing the dress.

"What do you think? Does it look fitting?"

Furina twirled around as you nodded.

It really did look good on her. You just weren't sure what to say.

"Yes."

"Ah, young lady, I've seem to have found some accessories for that dress for yours."

The young woman came over with the hat and a pair of heels.

"See if this fits."

Furina looked surprised at the sudden appearance of the woman but took the heels.

Trying them on, they fit perfectly.

"Yes, they fit."

Handing Furina the hat, she put it on and walked over to the mirror.

Furina's lips parted and stared at herself in the mirror. She never wore stuff like this before...

"Do you like it, young miss?"

All Furina could do was stare at the mirror.

"Yes, it's perfect."

The woman smiled at Furina's approval and walked over to the counter.

"So, will you buy it? I'll give you a discount for the shoes and hat of coure."

So it was bait...

She just wanted extra cash.