ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍ 3/4

"Furina, the show starts in ten minutes!"

"I'll be right there!"

Furina opened her small makeup back and started taking a few things out.

You didn't know what some of the makeup items were for, so you looked up from your book once in a while to see what Furina was doing with some of them.

After Furina performed in the Little Oceanid, she decided that she would continue her acting career. Especially since she now had nothing to worry about.

"Will you be okay?"

You sat on the couch on the other end of the room, watching Furina apply her makeup.

She asked if you wanted to perform on stage along with her, but you weren't really a good actor, so you declined.

You also didn't like the number of people that were in the crowd. It made you nervous.

"Yes, I'll be fine."

Furina looked in the mirror and smiled.

"To be honest, I'm kind of excited."

"..."

Seeing Furina's smile made you smile as well. You were glad she was having fun.

"Seven minutes!"

"Coming!"

Furina finished applying her lipgloss and got up from the small chair.

"Make sure you watch me on stage."

Furina put her hands on her hips, looking smug.

"I will."

You got up from the couch and walked over to her.

You held your hands up. and Furina nodded, giving you permission.

You fixed her hair a little and repositioned her hat.

"I'll be in the front row. I promise."

You smiled and put your hands on her shoulders. Furina relaxed a little at your words.

Furina has performed on stage many times before, but she was a bit more nervous for this specific show.

Maybe it was because you were going to be watching.

Expecting you to give her a hug, Furina held out her hands, awaiting the embrace.

Instead of your arms wrapping around her as usual, she was surprised when you kissed her instead.

It took Furina a while to process what you did, but the realization finally came when you pulled away.

"W-wha-"

"Good luck."

Furina turned a bright shade of red as she tried to find the right words to say.

You both haven't kissed each other on the lips since she got that energy boost while you were at her house a long time ago.

She tried to calm herself as she looked away and put her hands over her mouth.

Just.. what happened??

Furina took a few deep breaths, and her face eventually went back to normal. Walking towards the exit, Furina put her hand on the door knob.

When she leaves this room, she will be right behind the giant curtain.

Furina looked back one more time.

You were putting away the book you were reading a while ago. You were most likely getting ready to go to your front row seat for the show.

Furina grew embarrassed at the sight.

She didn't know if you noticed, but her lipstick stained your lips slightly.

Furina put her fingers over her lips and smiled.

She didn't know why, but she felt a lot more motivated than before.