.𝟶𝟷𝟶

ENEWS

Singer Karlee Schafer seen making out with up and coming actor Tom Blyth at a night club in Berlin

Singer Karlee Schafer seen making out with up and coming actor Tom Blyth at a night club in Berlin. Accompanied by her sister and their fellow costar's Rachel Zegler and Josh Andres Rivera. Are they a thing or was it just a drunken night out?

Find out more about these celebs and the work they've been in

"Good morning" I hear a deep voice whisper in my ear. I roll over to see Tom, shirtless, in my bed. I raise my eyebrow and he smiles.

"I guess I fell asleep in here, you asked for me to stay last night. Hunter changed you last night so don't worry." He explained, "also before you ask, yes I remember what happened and no I do not regret it."

My mind went back to what he was talking about. The kiss. He doesn't regret it? I smile at him and he gives me a short kiss on the cheek before rolling out of bed. Before he can get to the door it's slammed open and hunter darts in.

"Have you guys seen E News?!" She frantically looks between the two of us.

"Uh no. Why?" I ask as a phone is being tossed to me. Tom sits back down next to me as we both read the article. "Wow. They really know how to write em'." I laughed. Tom just shook his head and chuckled along with me.

"What y'all aren't worried?"

"About?" we say in unison.

"Them talking about you!"

"Look, what the media says about us and what's actually going on will probably never be the same, we can't sit here and worry ourselves to death over stupid articles when we have important things to do today." Tom clarifies for Hunter. And she just walks out.

"Important things to do? Like what."

"You and I are going to explore the town." He takes the covers off me and pulls me out of bed, "get ready and I'll meet you in the living room." He pushes a strand of her away from my face and behind my ear as he gives me a small kiss on the forehead before walking out to get ready himself.

I start by taking a quick shower to wash my body, leaving my hair dry. Next I do my skincare washing off all the sweat, makeup, and just trying to save myself from an ugly hangover. I then attempted to get ready in less than 15 minutes because Tom was probably already ready and I didn't want him waiting. I threw on ripped jeans, an oversized hoodie and tennis shoes. Barely doing any makeup and just letting my hair stay down.

Karleeschafer posted via instragam story

Hungover and Hangry.😣

Tomblyth: hurry your butt up.!
Karleeschafer: kiss my ass;)
Tomblyth: I'll kiss you somewhere else;))
Karleeschafer:🫣

Karlee was now scared to go out there and see him. She didnt think he'd be that bold and now she's anxious. Though kind of excited that the blue eyed boy was showing her signs that last night wasn't a mistake that he regrets. And she wanted to give him the same signs so he knows how she feels as well.

So she worked up the courage to open her bedroom door and to see Tom sitting on the couch waiting for her while scrolling his phone. He looked up and saw her, instantly smiling and got up signaling that he was ready to go.

I'd asked about a million times where it is we were going. Everytime I was told 'you'll see' with a smirk. Ughhh. If I had the courage of most nonchalant 'bad bitches' that everyone pretends to be, I would probably make a move on him. But I don't. I'm a dumb girl who can barely be next to him without blushing and avoiding eye contact.

We'd finally arrived at the 'surprise' and it wasn't far from our apartment. It was breathtaking. A garden full of different colored tulips, my favorite flower that he somehow apparently knew. There was every color from pink, to blue, even yellow and orange. I couldn't even think of a way to say thank you so I instead jumped into his arms and hugged him as tightly as possible.

"How did you know?"

"Hunter.. and I may have seen it in an interview." He muttered the last bit. He watched an interview of mine? I smiled deeper and squeezed him, still hugging him.

"This is the most beautiful place ever. I never want to leave." I cheered finally removing myself from his arms.

"Yea it's beautiful." He whispered, but as I looked at him he wasn't looking out towards all the beautiful flowers. He instead was looking directly at me. "Most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He whispered once more.

Ughhh will she just get the courage to make a mover already😭😭 (I can literally make her but it's fun making yall wait) hehe.