.𝟶𝟷𝟿

"If you could be any hunger games character from any movie, who would it be and why?" One reporter asked.

"Probably Katniss, I means she's a badass and so similar to Lucy grey!" Rachel answered.

"Mmm Finnick maybe?" Tom questioned more than stated.

"Effy for sure!" Hunter exclaimed.

"Karlee?" The report looked my way expecting me to answer as well.

"Oh, uh, probably Johana, I loved how she didn't even care to play a part in front of the capital because they had nothing to threaten her with." I over explained my love for the character and many of the reporters nodded along.

"Those were all amazing answers!" The reporter finished after the rest had answered.

The best reporters approached one by one asking question regarding the film and it's making. Such as how was filming and who we became closest to, and even asking for spoiler even though they knew we couldn't say anything.

"Final question before we open it up to the audience, what's y'all's favorite song from the movie?"

"Oh that's a hard one, there are so many beautiful songs that Lucy sings and the one Karlee made for it. I'd have to say though, the song at the reaping is my personal favorite." Rachel gushes over all the amazing songs created.

"I like Karlee's but I may just be biased" hunter laughed.

"The ballad of Lucy Grey is mine!" Josh announced.

"Honestly all of them are amazing, but I would definitely have loved if Karlee's was included in the movie instead of just the end credits. I mean she sang it so beautifully it deserves more screen time." The panel as well as the audience was fully aware of the admiration Tom held for Karlee while explaining his love for her song. Many of them assumed he'd say the song written about his character but after he heard Karlee sing her song, it had became his favorite.

"I like pure as the driven snow! It's such an intricate part of Lucy greys love for Corio and almost brought me to tears the first time I heard it!" Karlee was in awe of that particular song.

"Wow! Those were great answers! I love how all of you have different favorites!" She cleared her throat quietly, "now we're going to open the floor to audience questions, there will be 5 total questions so choose wisely."

The first girl stepped up to the podium and looked nervous, "my questions for Rachel, which song was the hardest to sing?" It was a basic question but Rachel loved anything related to music.

"Probably nothing you can take, there's a lot of straining belts and things that are more difficult to do multiple times the same way. But I loved singing it and the entire band loved playing it!"

"This one's for hunter, how did it feel going from a tv show like euphoria to a movie like hunger games?"

"Wow, great question! They're such different projects that I've never really compared them. I mean euphoria will always be my home but the energy and creativity that was on set of this film has made it so easy to transition into the role and give it my all."

"Tom, how did you play such a complex character who's been portrayed before without just copy and pasting what we've seen before?"

"Well I think that playing a younger version of him gave me some leeway into given him a chance to be good, but we all know he doesn't choose that path. I think that actually taking some of the things that older snow does was a great way of tying them together in small ways. That was a very good question by the way, that you!"

"Josh, how was it seeing Tom and Rachel be in an onscreen relationship? Luke was there a jealous moment?"

"Not really a jealous moment. Before filming we had all kind of gotten to know each other enough to where I knew Tom wasn't a threat so to speak. Plus I have trust in my relationship that an onscreen romance doesn't matter that much." Tom and Josh give each other a bro hug and laugh.

"Last question is for Karlee, would you have liked to be in the movie or was making music enough for you?"

"I would've totally loved to be in the movie, but just being there and watching them all make it is enough for me! I got to take aspects of the film and create a song to encapsulate the entire experience, so I think making a song for it was way more my speed!"

"Okayyy! Thank you guys so much for taking the time to answer questions! Now, let's go see this movie!" With that the actors and Karlee walked towards the theater first, getting the best seats and snack before cozying in for the first premiere of The Hunger Games A Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes!

Basically just a part two/ filler chapter.