.𝟶𝟷𝟺

Karlee's POV

It feels like it's been forever since my last tour, but also like I just stepped off the bus. I don't know how to explain it but the, almost euphoric, feeling of tour made me so happy. Feeling the energy from everyone in the crowd, knowing they feel something from my music. I love it.. I love them. Each and every one of my fans are so dear to my heart.

Karleeschafer posted on Instagram
via story

RachelZegler: Tour? If you have one in Berlin or close we're so coming!!Karleeschafer:I actually do

RachelZegler:
Tour? If you have one in Berlin or close we're so coming!!
Karleeschafer:
I actually do.. I would LOVE to see y'all!!

Tomblyth:
You haveee to come to Ber
We all miss you!

I couldn't figure out why him saying 'we' made me question if he missed me? I know, he probably does, but I wish he'd talk to me about him missing me instead of them.

Karleeschafer:
yea.. I already text Rach that I'll be there in a few weeks.

Tom
She's coming to Berlin soon

Rach
Ikkk she text me about it

Hunter
I can't wait to see her😭

Tom
So.. should I ask her out then?

Hunter
YESS

Rach
IF YOU DONT I WILL

Tom
Josh come get your girlfriend

Josh
Umm no.
She's in love with karls
There's no stopping her.

Rach
Glad you've finally accepted it.

Hunter
Back to Tom..
ASK HER OUT!!
Like actually she'll definitely say yes
I could definitely tell she was sad to leave Berlin without something happening.

Tom
It's settled then.. I'm doing it

I finished the sound check and quickly ran to hair and makeup. The first show was in Madison square garden. I'm terrified. It's also the very first time I'll be performing nonsense for the first time. Safe to say I'm shitting my pants.

Hair and makeup is crunching in on my warm up time so when I tell you my anxiety is on overdrive. I was rushing from my dressing room to where my backup dancers were when I get a text, I usually don't have my phone on me so it also reminded me to hand it off to my manager.

Tom
Heard it's your first show, break a leg!
I know you'll do great💗

Karlee
Thank you so much
This calmed my nerves more than you'll ever know🤍

I handed my phone off to my manager with a smile. The message sent a wave of confidence throughout me. I got to my dancers giving them a small pep talk and our group handshake. We go into position while all the platforms were underneath the stage, they raised and I held onto my microphone and pose.

The lights were bright and the crowd was loud, but I was excited and ready.

"But I can't help myself
When you get close to me
Baby, my tongue goes numb
Sounds like bleh, blah, blee
I don't want no one else (don't want)
Baby, I'm in too deep
Here's a lil' song I wrote (a song I wrote)
It's about you and me (me)

I'll be honest
Lookin' at you got me thinkin' nonsense"

I know there's like zero Tom things here butttt I haven't posted in a bit and this just came out. Sooo here you go!!