.𝟶𝟷𝟷

Tom making this big gesture gave me the courage to actually do something about my feelings. It's told me that there wouldn't be rejection, that'd he'd welcome me with open arms when I finally made a move. I just have to wait for the perfect time..

 I just have to wait for the perfect time

● ●

● ●

Liked by TomBlyth, RachelZegler & others
Karleeschafer: 🎵💭

RachelZegler
😍😍

Tomblyth
🫣
Karleeschafer
Get out of my comments😭

Hunterschafer
My beautiful sister making beautiful music
Karleeschafer
Stawppp I'm gonna cry

Zendaya
Makin them money moves
Karleeschafer
Alwayssss

OliviaRodrigo
Plssss don't be another sad one🥲
Scarlettapatow
But I love the sad onessss
Karleeschafer
No sad stuff.. maybe.

User1
AHHHH MUSIC!!

User3
Okay but like her and Tom? Can't see it

User9
Finally doing something other than getting with so many guys

User7
Can't wait for more music to screammmm

I'm on the phone with Hunter while she's getting coffee for the group. The post hunting at new music brings both hype but also hate.

"I just don't understand where all these people find it to be there place who I can and can't be friends with!" Ive barely posted Tom on anything and these people are already on my ass. "What are they gonna do if we actually get together?"

"Oh! So there's a possibility of that?!"

"Not the point hunter!"

"I know I know. It's just kind of exciting! You having a little boyfriend." I can hear the excitement from over the phone and it makes me feel like a teenager again. Gossiping in my room with her, the good times before millions of probably children hate on me.

"Well it'd be a lot easier if they'd let me breathe."

"They can suck my dick!" Hunters only protective of me. Any other time she'd be passive and wouldn't get this worked up but I'm her little sister and she cares. It's sweet, most of the time.

"Ughh anyone's I need to get to the studio in five so I'll talk to you later."

I get to the studio and set up with my crew. By crew I mean Steve, a 25 year old music director who flew all the way out here to help with this song. Nothing would be possible without him and he knows it.

"So I'm thinking the beginning will be a strictly guitar solo, nothing heavy but.. you know." He did, it's like this man can read my mind. He talks the vague descriptions I give out and makes it exactly how it sounds in my head.

We start on the harmony's and from there the song just falls together. I spent the whole day finishing up the song and by the time I left the windowless room it was dark outside. Filming had finished hours ago for the cast and they'd been at home ever since. It made me even more anxious to get home, out of the cold. These people have become like a second family and I was so happy to see all their smiling faces when I walked into the apartment.

Music, hate, and found feelings for Mr Tom Blyth🫣☺️