.𝟶𝟷𝟽

tom's POV

cameras flash everywhere as the core cast walks out of the airport , minus hunter who is flying from new york with karlee. we just arrived in london, a place very dear to me, for the first premiere/ press tour destination. i was beyond excited that people would not only be seeing the movie soon, but that a certain blonde girl was going to be in attendance in interviews and panels.

i'd missed karlee so much since she left berlin months ago, but we text ever so often and i kept up with her tour every show. she did in fact have a stop in berlin, but a few days before i had come down with the flu and didn't want to jeopardize anyone. i was so heartbroken that i wasn't able to attend and according to hunter so was karlee.

hopefully neither of us have the flu this week, and we can catch up on the numerous things we've missed in each others life. mostly, however, i want to see if there was still something there. if she still felt the way i did, do, because i still do. i very very much still have those feelings, and I'm terrified that they won't be reciprocated.

tomblyth posted on instagram

tomblyth missin my pup but so glad to see an amazing work of art (and the movie haha) kidding, i'm so beyond proud of how this movie turned out and thankful everyday for the things that have put me here

tomblyth
missin my pup but so glad to see an amazing work of art (and the movie haha) kidding, i'm so beyond proud of how this movie turned out and thankful everyday for the things that have put me here. my costars and everyone on set deserves an award just for providing such an incredible world for us all to get swept up and lost in. now. enough of me blabbing, ill see you soon london ;)

rachel zegler
in love (with ur dog) and the movie!!

hunterschafer
work of art?
tomblyth
yes hunter. this amazing masterpiece of a movie we've all taken part in🤨 what else would i be talking about
hunterschafer
hmm yea i wonder what🧐

karleeschafer
ahhh can't waitttt to be in LONDON
tomblyth
can't wait to see you again! it's been too long
karleeschafer liked

user
the 'work of art' is def kar (totally agree i mean she's beautiful)

user12
ahhh blessed my feed td

user7
YOU KNOW I LOVE A LONDON BOY
karlee schafer
Birmingham** but YES
user7
AHHHHH
karleeschafer
ahhh?😨

karlees POV

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WHAT THE FUCK DO I WEAR" i screamed, literally, as i went through everything i brought. nothing seemed right now. and with hunter and rachel laughing at me from my queen bed in the hotel room, it made me even more flustered. i called them to help, and here they were just watching me have a breakdown over outfits to wear. im going mental!

"what do you mean?" rachel started, "anything you wear will have tom blushing like a five year old" she laughed.

"true that boy is honestly in love with you kar" hunter reinforced.

"in love?! no fucking way!"

"uhhh pretty close! he never shuts up about you, your voice, your pretty hair, honestly it would be getting creepy if it wasn't so cute." rachel ranted.

"well, that does sound really sweet.." i stopped flinging different pieces of clothing around and sat across from them on my bed. i hadn't talked to them about tom at all, and apparently there was a lot to fill me in on.

here you go my loves!!
i really hope y'all like this one it's a bit different. i really enjoyed writing tom's perspective and then the very much different insight of karlee's handle on them seeing each other again. anyways enjoy!
alsoooo if you're as obsessed with jacob elordi as i am rn (and have been) check out my new story mixing melodies!!
-a