𐙚 PROLOGUE

ׂ JANG HAEIN! ៵🐇
⌗ 2020: past time, real life

can you stay with me for a little longer?

haein and riki are doing fine now, things got back to normal. though now they can't meet up again since he's going to be a boy group member. they still talk to each other normally for the past months, that until riki sent a final message to her before disappearing into thin air, over text.

"haein-ssi, i'm really greatful to have you in my life. i want to thank you sincerely for helping me get up on my worst nights and cheer for me everytime i cry because i felt like giving up on my dream. but things are complicated now that my dream is right in front of me. i'm in a hurry, so i'll explain to you in person."

reading that text immediately made haein bursts into tears, she regretted not pulling an all nighter that night because he sent that at 2 am. and now, she doesn't have the chance to say goodbye as her number is now blocked.

she cried hard over him for months. she'll never be able to express the feelings she had for him for such a long time. she had to find another way to cope, therefore she chose dancing and singing. she danced and sang with her guitar because it all reminded her of him and his dream.

gyuri is now her bestfriend. haein thought hard about chasing her dreams just so she can be like riki, and asked gyuri if she thinks she should go for it. gyuri, being excited, of course said yes. but haein was too afraid to take a step alone, so she asked gyuri to accompany her on her side. it didn't take long before they both got into a company and spent a year and a half training together.

and it didn't take long for them as they were both announced to be one of the trainees that's going to make a debut on the year 2021.