iv. missing hours

ׂ JANG HAEIN! ៵🐇
⌗ present time, social + real life

> 1 NOTIFICATION FROM X!
open in app

☏> 1 NOTIFICATION FROM X!open in app

♡

"hi, everyone!" haein happily waves at the camera with a cheerful tone as soon as she started the live. the live then was entered quickly by 60,000 viewers in 7 minutes.

"wow.. hi, what are you all up to this late?" she reads the comments one by one, also reading a few out loud. "comments are flooding in, so i'm sorry if yours wasn't read by me."

"anyway, i want to cover a song and talk about a few things. please recommend me a song."

ephiany pr manager: anything wave2earthh

kikiki haein 🧼: ribs (lorde)

ni_ki's hairclips: about youu by the 1975

haehaeinnie: Backburner - NIKI

givemegivememore: All Too Well

haeincore: old lovee

jia's gf: Sugarcoat Natty!

reading the comments one by one, she had no idea why but her eyes were only stuck on ni-ki's hairclips' comment. she's now unconsciously typing 'About You' by The 1975 on her spotify search bar and hit play. as she sang the first verse, her mind is now occupied by the one and only, nishimura ni-ki.

as the song went on, she was spacing out. thinking about the idea of the two of them together meeting up after 2 years, it sent shivers down her skin.

it's not that she doesn't want it to happen, she's simply just not ready. who in the right mind would act as if nothing has happened between a person and their best friend who had betrayed them?

when the song ended, she was still silent. pretending to read the comments flowing in about more song requests. "umm," she started again. "there's something i wanna talk about." she was silently tapping her fingers on the table as she's staring at the camera.

"my dear viz, there's gonna be something big coming up, and i wanna say thanks a lot for all the love you've shown to us. i am so so glad that you've been here by my side for 2 years, i can't even express them in words. please keep cheering for us." she smiles.

haein then reads the comment again while answering them, before getting another one that was eye catching to her.

"haeinnie, i'm having a really hard time in my life. i'm leaving all friends because they were all using me but now i'm stressed because i have no one left. did i make the right choice? i'm only right here right now because of you. i love you!" she reads out, before tearing up.

"aww, i love you lots. please don't forget that i'm still rooting for you to fight your way through your problems and struggles. they're such bad friends, it might be for the best so you can find another one that clearly cares about you and cherish you. whenever you feel stressed, you can play the playlist i made the other day. i will share it later just for you."

"oh, and don't forget to never leave your friend behind. they might need you at the moment." she throws some shade to ni-ki, before moving on.

"guys, i'm sleepy already. i'm gonna end the live, but! beforehand, i will read your comments about what i should do after i end this live. so, drop your best suggestions."

ephianism: cover one more song pls!!!111!

HALO SOTY: SHARE THE PLAYLIST PLEASEE

jia's love: can u make a relay cam or a vlog??

sarahhh_51: BYEE HAEINN :(

ni-ki's plush: IF YOU SUPPORT NIKIHAE PLS DROP A BED SELCA!IUJDKefn??

margo (haein's gf): ^^ but she's my gf so...

haein's sweater: i just want you to sleep well, i love you 🫶🏻🫶🏻

jiaeunhahyeringyurihaein: sweet dreams! love from phillipines!! 🇵🇭💗

haein smiles at the comments. "mahal kita!" while making a love with her hands. "bye bye everyone! i know what to do now. sweet dreams, i love you."

> 1 NOTIFICATION FROM X!
open in app

> 1 NOTIFICATION FROM X!open in app

♡