ii. girl's talk

𖦁ׅ ׂ JANG HAEIN! ៵🐇
⌗ present time, social + real life

"what's bothering our haeinnie these days~ you're always spacing out." hyerin teases after seeing haein spacing out to the ceiling above her bed, straightly laying down.

"haein! what's up with you? you're being unusual." jia sits on her bed and taps on her shoulder lightly. haein flinches a bit, surprised.

"nothing, seriously." haein shakes her head. "why? don't lie!" hyerin then sits on her bed too, cornering haein together with jia. "fine! i've been thinking.."

"you know i trained and got in together with gyuri right?" the two girls nods. "well, it wasn't always like that. i used to train with someone else." the girls furrows their eyebrows, not knowing where the topic is going. "so? who's occupying your mind lately?" haein fidgets with her finger. "enhypen's riki— i mean ni-ki."

"wait but didn't he said that—" "i know! that's why i was so upset and pissed, he didn't consider me as a friend then." haein crosses her arms.

"hold on.." jia stops the two of them, thinking. "didn't they also have a comeback recently? like the same time with us?" haein and hyerin looks at each other. "next week we'll be performing on inkigayo, and they'll be there too, i'm sure."

haein's heartbeat suddenly stops. there is no way she's going to be in the same place at the same time as him, nishimura ni-ki after ages. "what?! seriously?" haein tries to gaslight herself.

"no joke. but their song is addicting though, if they ask to make a challenge with you it'll be soo easy." then, both hyerin and jia dances to sweet venom meanwhile haein's stress just gained more.

"hey, niki!" the boy looks up from his phone, only to see sunghoon hyung. "wow, you're still playing that game? you seriously never give up, huh?"

"anyways, you know the recent live you did with jungwon earlier?" ni-ki furrows his eyebrows. "yes, so?" sunghoon scoffs. "so now you're lying to us? yah, who's the girl you used to bring to the company, huh?" ni-ki tries to play it cool and shrugs.

"what girl? you know it's against the rules to bring someone outside the company, duh." he rolls his eyes. "you seriously have the nerve, stop lying! i saw you sneaked her in for lunch once." ni-ki was now out of words, not even trying to defend himself as he's now guilty.

"what if the girl who watched the live is offended? and what if she's gonna speak up and stir you in to a scandal?" sunghoon crosses his arms. "whatever hyung, i cut contacts with her years ago. she's not my friend, by the way."

"you're so cruel." sunghoon then walks away, unamused by the stubborn teenager.