i. music bank win

𖦁ׅ ׂ JANG HAEIN! ៵🐇
⌗ present time, social + real life

"look at this, a hashtag with our song is trending right now on twitter." gyuri informs her other members.

today marks as the start of promotion for the group's third comeback. EPHIANY, with the single 'HALO'. just earlier, they had just received a thropy win on music bank. "have you guys uploaded a selfie for our win yet? i totally forgot!" hyerin suddenly asks. "oh yeah, i forgot too! let's do it right now."

> TWO NOTIFICATIONS FROM X!
open in ap

☏> TWO NOTIFICATIONS FROM X!open in ap

"hey guys, our manager-nim is here~" eunha announces very softly. "okay, unnie!" they all said in unison. the five of them leave their dressing room, not forgetting to bow to the staff and fans outside the building.

"manager-nim, do we have a schedule later on?" asks hyerin. "hm, no. you girls can rest meanwhile at the dorms." haein smiles. finally, she gets to rest.

the other members doze off to sleep the second after he said they can rest, meanwhile there's haein spacing out looking outside the window while having her tiktok playing.

after accidentally scrolling, she then stumbled upon a soft ni-ki edit. that's right, her ex best friend who ditched her back in the day. she found herself staring at him, memories suddenly flowing. she hadn't heard from him nor even think about him for such a long time because she was busy. and now seeing him again, made her feel strange.

"riki? is that.." and as she kept scrolling, the more ni-ki content appears on her feed. one showed a clip of one of the enhypen members, asking ni-ki if he had a predebut friend before he debuted because he used to train alone.

"no, i don't have one." jungwon gasps, "really? is that why you were so quiet back then? you don't have anyone outside from the company?" ni-ki shakes his head hesitantly.

seeing that video made haein's blood boil. so was she really nothing to him? what about the support she's given? the snacks she's given? and the memories he made with her? she even learnt a dance choreography all alone just so she can dance together with him.

"whatever, i hate him even more." haein mumbles to herself while turning off her phone to try and sleep.