Chapter 3

Freddy told the kids that Drake and Whit were all theirs, and they could do anything they wished, so the kids tried to push Drake into Whit, but he wouldn't budge, so they pushed Whit into Drake instead.

"Go away kidch!" Drake spat through the cloth, his head tossing. The kids only giggled at Drake and went to climb on him, but they stepped on his special spot, making him whine and shake the kids off of him, drawing his knees to his chest. Whit chuckled, sighed, then stopped as the kids turned to look at him.

The kids looked at each other, smiling, and in a brilliant moment, they shared an idea. One kid grabbed Drake's face, another kid grabbed Whit's, and they smushed the two's faces together. Both man's faces went red as they were forced into a kiss. Drake sputtered and pulled away, and Whit turned to look at the kid behind him, his face red and slightly smiling. Drake, on the other hand, was scowling and barking at the kid beside him.

"Chtupid kidch!" Drake spat through the cloth, suddenly thrashing as he tried to get out of the ropes.

Whit sighed, and watched as Drake shook his head wildly, then he was held by two purple paws, and a Foxy head was put on him. Drake growled and thrashed more, his head tossing side to side as he tried to shake the mask off. Whit laughed, but then got cut off as a mask was put on him. He yelped and fell over, into Drake. The kids laughed, enjoying the scene of the two struggling to get away. Then the kids were called over to go have fun with Riggy. Whit sighed and lowered his head.

"Thinking about getting Freddy back?" Whit asked.

"Yeeup," Drake mumbled through the cloth and under the mask.