Chapter 10

Drake sighed and set his head on the desk, and he began to sob softly.

That's why I was crying.

Drake sighed lowly and lifted his head, checking the time to see that their shift had begun. But Moon entered in the door closest to Drake, the west door, and Stae was in the east, both laughing as they shared a look before each grabbing a male. The other animatronics clouded the hallway, trying to see. Moon gripped onto Drake's head and pushed his face into Whit's, Stae pushing Whit's head.

Drake and Whit shared a sloppy kiss, trying to pull back. Whit was slightly--oh, who am I kidding--Whit was really enjoying this. Drake broke away and pushed out of the hall.

"We got a runner!" One animatronic hooted.

"Leave him!" Another barked.

Drake ran into the kitchen and to the back, sobbing, shaking harshly. He fell onto his knees, taking deep, shaky breaths. He had no clue as to why he was affected the most. He heard the sound of a struggle, so he went over to the door, curious. Just as he reached it, the piece of metal swung open and Whit was pushed in. Drake caught Whit, then gasped as Whit punched him out of the fear of the unknown.

"Why were you standing there?!" Whit spat, rolling out of Drake's grip.

"Because I was about to leave!" Drake said it as if it was obvious.

"Did you not hear movement from the other side?!"

"Yeah, I did, actually. I'm not deaf, Whitford!"

Whit gasped, then snarled. "Then why didn't you move? Was your stupid idiot brain not working?"

"Clearly mine's smarter than yours, you stupid blonde!"

Silence.

From both of them.

"Oh God, Whit I'm so sorry..." Drake's voice was raspy.

"No. No you aren't." Whit snapped then turned to leave.

Drake felt so guilty, staring at his feet awkwardly and scowling. What have I done? Now I have no friends here, if Whit was ever my friend... He tapped his fingers together with a light scowl, then Whit began to leave. Drake grabbed Whit's arm and spun him around, Whit complained, but Drake cut him off by kissing him.

Upon the lips.

"I'm so sorry..." Drake whispered again.

Whit snaked his hands around Drake's neck, smiling slightly into the kiss. He felt better, and not so flustered, his heart fluttered against his chest like a bird in a cage. Drake's cheeks were stained a light red with a tinge of pink as he held tightly onto Whit, his eyes closed tightly. Whit purred and pulled away, resting his forehead against Drake's.

"For a newbie, you're actually pretty good." Whit smirked.

Drake blushed feriously, his hands still on Whit's waist. The sound of a pot falling made the two whip around to see Riggy standing in front of them.

"I knew it!" He laughed then dashed off quickly.

Drake and Whit both shared a confused glance, but Whit wiggled his eyebrows. Drake wrinkled his nose then turned to leave. Whit quickly followed, gripping tightly onto Drake's sleeve, scared as hell. The two got into the Office and resumed work.

~Le Timeskip~

The shift ended, and Drake and Whit left. The two walked out into the parking lot, then Whit asked if he could hang out with Drake.

"Sure." Drake shrugged and got in his car, Whit in his own.

Drake pulled out of the drive, then rolled down his window and drove home, Whit followed suit.

So terribly sorry I haven't been able to update! I think I should get rid of the lemon part of this book and wait until later... I don't know, I only want to do that because my friend was going to read this, and I don't want her to find out that I like to write smut/yaoi.

My autocorrect saved 'yaoi'! 0.0

Welp.

Sketch ya later, foxes!

P.S. So sorry this part is short, I'll make it up to you guys in my next chapter ;}

And yes that's Jean and Marco from AOT