Chapter 4

It was closing time, and both Whit and Drake were tired. Freddy looked at the two, then told them they could go home, so he then took the masks and ropes off of them. Drake stood then quickly left, his face red.

"Off in a hurry, huh?" Freddy chuckled. Whit punched him in the arm lightly, gave a small thumbs up, then left, smiling. Whit knew he was bisexual, but not this into men, Drake especially. "Bye!" Freddy called. Whit was kind enough to flip him off, he had learned that from Drake.

Whit watched Drake turn around, "Whit!" He called, "I'm taking you home!" He waved a hand then turned back around. Whit hurried over to Drake's car and got in the passenger, waiting to go home.

It had began to hail, but Drake pretended not to notice, driving along in silence. Whit reached over, trying to turn the radio on, but Drake grabbed his hand, shaking his head angrily. Whit's face went red and he pulled his hand away. He mumbled a short apology and looked out the window.

I guess he doesn't like the radio, Whit thought, upset. He watched the hail batter the windows, really interested in the soft timps of the ice bits. Whit saw his house in view and he looked to Drake, frowning. He waited until Drake opened the door so he could be a turd.

Whit stayed where he was, watching Drake wait. He growled and pulled on Whit, but Whit held onto the seat, shaking his head, "No." Whit tried to kick Drake away. Drake growled that he had something to check on. He finally ripped Whit out of the car and held him in his side as he closed the door and locked it. Drake carried Whit to the door, and unlocked it, then stepped in. Whit giggled, watching the world go by underneath him. Drake sat him on the couch and Drake went to shut the door.

"Drake..." Whit mumbled, looking over to his friend. He felt scared, for some reason. Drake walked over to Whit and stood in front of him, his head tilted. "Can you stay with me tonight?" Whit asked. Drake's face went from serious and angry to soft and he smiled a bit.

"I will, I just need to check on someon-thing," Drake nodded then left Whit, locking the door. Drake drove home, and went to make sure his mom was okay.

Whit sat on the couch, looking around and humming. It felt like forever for Drake to come back.

~Le Timeskip Brought to You by Death~

Drake returned, crying. Tears were staining on his cheeks and he whimpered. He locked the door and stumbled over to a chair, but tripped and fell on the floor, deciding to cry more.

"Drake?" Whit got up, and laid beside his friend, confused. "Why are you crying?" He asked. Drake whipped around and hugged Whit, sobbing. Whit grimaced, but hugged Drake back, his face a light red. "What happened?" Whit asked after a long moment of hugging.

"M-my... My
Mother... D-died... S-She was dead when...--" Drake hiccuped, "--I got... I-Inside..." He sniffled and didn't let go of Whit. Whit frowned and hugged Drake tighter, murmuring sweet nothings into his ear. Drake had calmed down, a bit too much. He had fallen asleep.

Whit let go of Drake, and Drake whimpered, but Whit went upstairs and dragged two blankets down. He laid one neatly on Drake, then reached down and slid Drake's shoes off, and placed them by his. Whit laid beside Drake and pulled up his blanket, rolled over, and fell asleep.

A/N: D'aawwww now isn't that cute? R.I.P. Drake's mother, she will be missed. I GOT IDEAS NOW!!! Prepare for a crap-ton of cute Drit-iness!!