Chapter 11

Dear whomever,

All I wished for was a normal life.

All I wanted was a life worth living, settled back with a wife and children. Heh. Could you imagine me surrounded by those little snot-nosed puke covered smelly little people called 'children'?

I couldn't.

But sometimes wishes don't come true.

Instead, I found a better present from life.

I found Whit.

--Drake

Drake parked his car in the driveway, and Whit parked on the road. Drake got out of his car and walked up to the door, and home sweet home; Drake frowned. Whit grabbed softly onto Drake's hand and looked up at the ravenette. Drake looked down, meeting Whit's sweet, innocent eyes. Dangit.

Drake opened the door and led Whit inside, "Go pick a movie." Drake kissed the top of Whit's head.

Whit smiled and nodded, turning and dashing off into the living room. Drake sighed lowly and closed the door, walking past the kitchen, past the dining room, and into the living room. He went upstairs and came back with pillows and blankets.

"I'll make us some popcorn!" Whit giggled and rushed off into the kitchen.

Drake sighed slowly, yet happily, and pulled the bed out of the couch and he began to set up a small fort. He put two pillows at the back and two blankets on the bed and waited patiently. Whit came back with a bowl of popcorn and gently set it in front of Drake and smiled. Drake grabbed the remote and allowed Whit to lay down first.

"No, you lay down." Whit shook his head.

"Whit, I insist." Drake smiled slightly.

"No, Drake. You can. So then I can snuggle up when you are comfortable." Whit sighed affectionately.

Drake chuckled, letting Whit beat the argument. He settled down, placing the blanket over him, then Whit curled up after him. Drake clicked play and they began the movie.

Titanic. Really?

--

At the end of the movie, Whit was crying. He went on about his rant that Jack should have got up with her, and that it was Rose's fault they got into all of that crap. Drake just listened like the good person he was, then he perked up when Whit yawned and settled his head on Drake's chest.

Drake purred lowly and gently began to play with Whit's soft hair, waiting until Whit fell asleep. Drake moved the blankets so Whit would be comfortable, then he realized Whit was still on his not-so-comfy work clothes. Drake chuckled and moved Whit off him, and slowly got up. He knocked over the popcorn bowl and he stared in panic at Whit, half expecting the blonde to get up and start wailing on him or hollering that there was an intruder, but Whit only stirred, then fell back asleep.

Right. Whit's a light sleeper. Drake snuck upstairs then came back with two pairs of clothing.

Now for the hard part.

Drake began to slowly undress Whit, trying to not wake the blonde. He then slid his own shirt over the younger male and slid on his pants, then he got undressed himself and changed into his comfy clothes.

Whit's eye opened slightly to see Drake only in his boxers. His cheeks stained a light pink and he snuggled into the blankets. He felt a pressure on the bed, then powerful arms wrap around him and he suddenly felt safer, happier, and warm. Drake moved back to the same position before, watching Whit with this new feeling he felt blossoming in his chest. He knew that the feeling wasn't new, it was just unused; he almost forgot what 'love' felt like. It feels like sun dappling through the lush trees on a grassy field with flowers, and in the middle of the flowers are two people holding each other tightly, one has it's arms around the other's neck, the taller person with it's hand on it's partner's waist, holding it against it. Drake felt that, he felt... Love. He kissed Whit's cheek, noticing how he seemed so cute when he was sleeping. He seemed so delicate and fragile, so soft and... Adorable.

Adorable was the right word. Drake blushed as he kissed Whit's lips softly, then his forehead, then his nose. Whit moved, placing his head on Drake's chest. Drake smiled, tangling his fingers in Whit's hair until he fell asleep.

--

Drake's alarm woke the blonde. Whit sat up, rubbing his eye tiredly, he yawned and looked at Drake, who was still asleep.

"Drake?" Whit asked, gently poking Drake's arm.

Drake grunted and rolled over, burying his face in the pillow. Whit giggled; Drake was cute when he was tired.

"Drake, wake up."

Drake shook his head, his hand twitching slightly. He whimpered softly and curled up. Whit frowned, realizing Drake was having a nightmare involving him. His 'father'.

Whit laid back down and curled up behind Drake, wrapping his arms around him.

"Drake, I'm right here. Hey, it's okay. He's gone now, he can't hurt you." Whit whispered, "I won't let him."

Drake smiled slightly and turned around, snuggling into Whit. The blonde's heart fluttered again and he purred, kissing Drake's forehead.

"Drake, we got to get up. We're gonna be late for work." Whit murmured.

"I don't wanna..." Drake mumbled lowly.

"Drake. We'll get fired. Come on. Where are my clothes, and why am I in yours?"

Drake let go of Whit and sat up, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"I thought you'd be more comfortable without yours." Drake shrugged lightly, yawning softly and stretching.

Whit's cheeks went a light red, "Well, thank you for taking my well being into considering."

Drake smiled, "You're welcome." He gently handed him his clothes and got up. "Give them back when you're dressed, kay?" Drake asked softly with a warm expression.

"Wait... Isn't today Sunday?" Whit asked.

"Yeah...?" Drake raised a brow.

"We have the day off. Get back here." Whit pointed at the empty space in front of him. "We'll sleep in for a bit longer."

Drake nodded and got back in bed, curling up and hugging Whit. The two fell asleep again.

--

Love. What a strange feeling. Suddenly I'm feeling brave. I have no clue on what's gotten into me or what's made me feel this way... Whit... Can we dance? Real slow? Can I hold you close?

Drake woke, getting up and going into the kitchen. He began to make pancakes (who wouldn't?) for the both of them, humming softly. He heard Whit stir, but payed no mind. Whit walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Drake's neck. Drake smiled and rested his forehead against Whit's, gazing into the blonde's soft blue-green eyes. He wrapped his arms around Whit's waist and held him against him, and the two slowly rocked from side to side.

Whit smiled slightly and kissed Drake, closing his eyes. Whit giggled and opened his eyes, wrapping Drake's curl around his finger. Drake always got a curl when his hair was flat. Drake closed his eyes and rocked, ignoring Whit's touch on his curl.

"Drake..." Whit murmured.

"Whit..." Drake responded.

"I love you." Whit met Drake's eyes with a loving look.

"I love you too."

*gets hit by feels train and dies of cuteness* OKAY OKAY SO IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE I DISCOVERED A SONG FOR THESE TWO AND I KEPT LISTENING TO IT WHILE WRITING THIS AND I REALLY HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED

And as always, I hoped you enjoyed and I'll sketch ya later, foxes~!

P.S. The song is All About Us by He is We ft. Owl City (It's totally adorable :D)