chapter 14- to kingslanding then

"mother, you summand us?" questioned Jace walking Infront of you and your siblings.

"ah yes... umm, please sit" she spoke with a smile.

you, Jace, Luke, rheyna and beala sat down on the sofa in Rhaenyra's chambers all of you squished together tightly, you sat next to Jace and he got flustered with you so close to him.

"mother what is going on?" asked Luke worriedly.

rhaenyra sighed and pulled a seat next to Luke's side and grasping his hand in hers.

"Veamond valerion has called us to court for the drifmark throne, so we are going to kingslanding to hear his petition" rhaenyra told with a reassuring smile

Luke was obviously nervous and was greensick on the ship it wasn't a good look for the future lord of the tides.

"are you nervous?" asked Jace walking over to you and leaning on the side of the ship.

"why would i be nervous?" you asked curiously

"well you would be seeing your betrothed for the first time in years, he might of grown up to look hideous" Jace chuckled looking at the sea.

you sighed and contemplated on what to say next.

"i don't believe he would be hideous" you uttered.

Luke watched from afar with a mischievous grin as he watched how nervous his brothers got around you. (#1 shipper)

"love birds, where here" he spoke popping out of his hiding place.

"oh gods, Luke you frightened me" you stated looking at him startled.

"i just wanted to tell you that where here" he giggled leading you to the dock

__________

a long and tiring carriage ride was the one thing you need after a sickly boat ride and even worse when no one was there to greet you as you arrived.

"where is everyone?" you whispered to daemon, he shrugged and stood behind Rhaenyra

the doors opened and an old lord appeared and walked over to you and your family grasping Rheanyras hands in his.

"welcome back princess" the lord spoke softly

"lord Caswell?" she questioned wondering why only he had come to great them.

"children, go explore, familiarise yourselves" Daemon spoke placing a hand on Jace's shoulder.

"of course my prince" you spoke before heading inside, the rest of the group following you.

as you beala, Jace, Luke and rheanya made you way to a long hallway beala and rheanya stopped.

"were going to go find our grandmother, we suspect she has already arrived" rheanya spoke linking arms with beala and skipping down the hall.

"how about we visit the training yard?, i want to see the hole in the wall that Luke made when he tried to take his head of" Jace laughed messing up Luke's hair.

"i never tried to take my head of" spoke Luke fixing his hair and you three started to walk to the training yard.

hiyaa . thank you for reading this far!! i hope your enjoying it<3!!!

don't forget to follow me for regular updates and secret bits that would be coming up. and also don't forget to comet and vote!!!

also i am planning a new fanfic in HOTD but in not sure who the love interest id so leave me some suggestions <3 it will be a really big idea far more different than this!!

and let me know anything you want to see in this book e.g. spicy bits ;), scenes and other stuff. <3

love yaaaaaa !!