Chapter 27 - viserys the peacefull.

You where shocked to wake up with aegon no longer next to you, he usually slept in for longer.

You slowly sat yourself up and wiped the crust from your eyes. You walked out your shutters and opened then to find the sun was still slowly rising.

You walked to your wardrobe and l saw the dress alicent had picked for you, it was green which wasn't strange but it looked like an old dress of hers with was strange.

You slipped on the dress and readied your self. You where supposed to have tea with Helena so you exited your chambers and headed to see her. You assumed she would be in hers.

Silence filled the red keep, the warm glow the sun had on the morrow had vanished and was replaced with a darkness like no other.

You saw no one in the halls as you walked to Helena's chambers. It was like everyone had disappeared.

You finally reached her chambers and you slowly opened the door to see the queen and Helena sitting on the sofa, they looked sad and concerned.

"Is everything alright?" You questioned walking over to them concerned.

"My dear... we should of woken you.. the king... he's passed" the queen spoke stampeding to take your hands.

"What" you gasped at what she had just told you.

"And.... We can't find aegon" Helena added.

You where about to speak when aemond entered the room looking dazed, he must of heard the news.

After discussing what to do next Helena went to the gardens to clear her head leaving aemond, alicent and you in the room.

You and aemond stared aimlessly at the blazing fire trying to comprehend what was happening.

When ser Cristion entered the room to tell the queen that her father had sent ser arryk and ser Erryk to search for aegon In the city.

The queen whispers to criston something you didn't quite hear.

"We will come with you" aemond offered to the queen.

"That would not be my desire aemond, y/n, of anything has happened" the queen protested.

"Ser criston needs us your grace, ser arryk isn't the only person who knows what aegon gets up to" you claimed before you aemond and see criston walked out the room leaving alicent to plot.

~~~

You dressed like a lower class as did aemond and criston as you searched the city for aegon.

"Aegon took me to the street of silk on my 13th name day" aemond told as you headed down a calm street.

"It was his duty as my brother he said...to Insure I was as educated as he was" aemond continued.

"At least that's what I understood him to mean" he spoke knocking on a large oak door.

A woman opens the door who looked at least 30.

"Yes?" The woman talked leaning against the door. I

"We misplaced our drinking companion and we where wondering if you had seen him" criston asked smoothly.

"Well describe him" the whore asked.

"Well that is a sensitive subject, you see the person we seek in the young prince aegon, we understand he has been a customer of your craft before" criston asked.

"The prince is not here, he hasn't visited the street of silk since his marriage" the whore continued and oyu ducked you head.

"I wish you luck good ser and my best to your friend.....how you've gown" the whore finished before you and aemond trailed of.

~~~

You where probably not the best person the have on this search. You didn't pay attention to anything they where saying half the time but you heard aemond say aegon was a lowlife and you took offence to that.

You kept buying difrent things from vendors in the street like lemon cakes and bread and you ever brought a candle.

You offered aemond some bread but he just gave it a annoyed look and you took the hint.

As you where buying something from a vendor aemond and criston pulled you away and you followed set arryk and see erryk to the sept.

Aegon POV :

Gods what is wrong with me, I shouldn't of hid in the sept, its the most obvious place in the whole of king's landing.

I'm only hiding here because this is where I married y/n.

Y/n POV:
aemond and criston waited on the stairs for ser erryk and set arryk to arrive with aegon, and you hid behind a pillar.

You where snacking on some bread bored waiting for your husband to emerge from somewhere.

And then he did.

Aegon freed himself form arrkys grasp and sprinted down the stairs and aemond chased after him.

You came out form behind the pillar and witnessed aemond tackle your drunken husband to the floor, and you stood there like a disappointed mother watching the boys fight.

Ser cristion battled arryk and aemond tried to keep aegon still. Aegon laughed and tried to squirm away.

That when he saw you looking at him acting like a Buffon.

"Y/n , let us get on a ship and let us sail away never to return" aegon asked placing his hands on your cheeks and you could do nothing but stand there with no answer.

Lucky ser criston walked over to you before you could say something to would regret and dragged aegon back or the castle.

~~~

Hiiii thank you for all your comment and reactions!! Especially @chophili

Love you all! And thank you for the support.