chapter 41- this is the end.

"she's here" Aegon repeated before trying to bolt out of the room.

"aegon please wait" you begged griping his arm to stop him form leaving.

"y/n gods knows what is going to happen. you need to stay here" he commanded before yanking his arm out of your grasp.

Aegon fled the room despite your protest to take you with him he still left, leaving you to worry about what was happening alone in your chambers.

you banged on the door until the guard that was stationed by your door had to yell at you to stop. you paced around your chambers the blazing fire burning your eyes as it brightened the eeriness of your room

you couldn't just sit there doing nothing you had to take action. you tip toed to your wardrobe and yanked out as many dresses you could and laid them on the bed to tie them together.

you tested the knots to see if it was tight enough and used your dagger to cut any bits that would weaken your support when it was time to put your plan into action.

you jogged to you window and tried to wiggle it open, but it was locked, it was like your husband had predicted what you would try and do once he left. put im sure he didn't predict what his sweet wife would do next.

you walked to your fire and picked up a bucket of coal and threw it out of window and it hit the floor the coal spilling out over the garden and the bucket to cause a ruckus noise.

you ran to your bed and chucked the vine of dresses out of the window and prepped yourself to scale down the side of the castle.

it was strange, you could ride a wild dragon above the clouds and dive back down but you could not clime down a wall even when you have support of 100 dresses holding you.

you backed up and and tried to figure out what to do if you couldn't clime down. that's when it hit you. you where the queen you couldn't get in trouble for a crime you pled not guilty to.

you picked up a flower pot and threw it at the wall and hid behind the door and screamed. the guard that was stationed at your door instead of Elon rushed into the room after your scream.

he looked around the room confused as he did not see you but he did see the trail of dresses out of the window and rushed over thinking the worse.

as he looked over the banister you snuck from behind the door contemplating on what to do next. you could run out the room and let him live but, what's the fun in that anyway.

you ran up behind him and slit open his throat with your dagger covering his mouth so he could scream as he bled to death on the floor of your chambers ad you escaped your prison.

you jogged around the halls trying to avoid anyone you saw, because you where meant to be in your chambers and you where covered in blood that wasn't yours.

you made your way to the great hall where the iron throne was you where on the top floor so you saw everything. you saw the crowds of people and your in laws and rhenerya in the hall.

rhenerya and her family were bowing before Aegon. everyone on her side of the family but daemon whose head was placed on a spike next to aegons throne.

rhenerya looked like she was smiling and trying at the same time, Luke looked like he was knocking on deaths door, and Jace looked as though he was going to explode and kill everyone in the hall. you where about to cry when aegon started to talk his voice echoing around the hall.

"rhenerya, you stand accused of treason and being a traitor of the crown and the realm, and your sons stand accused of being a traitor to the crown and the realm." Aegon bellowed standing from his throne.

"for your crimes and for the queens defences against you... you all have been sentenced to banishment to the north with lord cregan stark, if you do not want this for the queens love for you... i will reopen the offer i gave you before the war began.... you sons will be given high honour at court and you will be renamed the princess of dragonstone and jacerys will be named your heir." Aegon spoke capturing you in the corner of his eye.

"your grace, i will accept your offer for me to be named the princess of dragon stone and my sons to be a high honour in your court." rhenerya spoke and you felt a weight be lifted of your sholders

~~~

wow i wasn't sure how to end this but i believe this is it. there will be an epilogue that i will write after this.

i want to say thank you for all your support in this book and i love everyone who had read it just thank you so much!!! love you

and a special thanks to everyone who shows love to my other stories i love you all <3

im crying right now