Chapter 37 - burn the cunt

"You have been brough before the court for harming of a prince and for breaking into a royal palace and for treason" your husband spoke sitting on his throne.

You stood next to him as did your family I.Lyn Law.

"For your crimes, the court has decided that you will be burned at the stake in the centre of kinglanding" your husband continued.

The crowd cheered as the guards dragged cheese out of the room.

Cheese was dragged through the city until he go to the centre and the royals flowed in a carriage.

Crowds gathered around cheering as the carriage stoped and the royals stepped out.

"All hail king aegon second of his name king of the andels and the rounar and the first men, and his lady wife queen y/n targarian" a man announced and you and your husband left the carriage.

The crowd throw veg at cheese who was tied to a stake.

A man with a torch that was on fire and walked to the stake and lit the hay that was gathered around the stake.

Cheese's screams echoed around kings landing. You and your in laws stood there emotionless as you watched the cunt burn

~~~

You and aegon arived back in your chambers and it was gloomy the sun could not brighten the castle.

You sighed and plopped in the chair next to the blazing fire and aegon did the same.

He picked up his wine glass and brought it to his mouth and took a sip.

You sighed again and aegon took notice.

"What's wrong love?" Aegon asked.

"I'm not sure..." you told.

"Well maybe I can make you feel better" he spoke running a hand up your thigh.

You closed you eyes and smirked.

Warning this part contains smut I will put a warning when it ends!

Aegon stood and towered over you as you continued to sit in your chair.

He leaned down and kissed you fiercely, you pushed yourself out of your chair, aegon placed one hand on the back of your head to heat the kiss and he placed his other hand on your ass.

You two made your way to your bed and you layer down and he saws still kissed you .

His hand trailed his to the straps of your dress and slid it down to reveal you breasts.

He groaned and took hold of one of your breasts.

You let out a moan and he dragged down the rest of your dress to reveal your undergarments.

He used his hand and traced the rim of your panties. He slowly pulled them down to reveal your soaked cunt.

"Such a good girl, nice and wet for me" aegon whispered as he ran his fingers up your flaps.

You moaned and nodded your head.

He slowly moved his thumb to your clit.

"Ah~ yes" you squirmed under his touch.

He slowly inserted his middle finger into your hole and curled it up.

You let out a loud moan and grinded into his hand.

Once he felt you causing him to pull Hamid hand away.

"Oh aegon please!" You begged.

"Shhh. And you call me your king" he demanded.

Yo mu nodded your head as aegon untied his trousers, revealing his hard cock, Aegon might not of had the biggest dick in westoros but it was definitely the thickest.

He flipped you around so your ass was in the air. He spanked you ass and you let out a moan.

He a-lied hisself I'm with your entrance and thrusted himself in.

You whined as he continued to pound you into the mattress.

Aegon leaned down and whispered in you ear.

"Do me a favour... touch your clit from me" he whispered grasping your hair.

You moved your hand down to your clit and pinched it.

"Ah~ fuck yes, don't stop" you moaned.

"I wasn't planing on it you so tight" he groaned.

His cock twitched inside you a you both came at the same time.

Smut is over !!

You both collapsed on the bed and you fell asleep cuddling.

~~~

You awoke and it was a brighter day than yesterday, you still felt euphoric. And well rested.

Your husband was not in the bed when you woke up but there was a special tea In his place.
After you had baylon you and aegon diceded that it was the best idea not to have any more kids until the war was over.

You picked up the tea and drink it till the cup was empty. You hated the taste put you knew it was for reason.

You walked out of your bed and dressed into a beautiful dress

You left your chambers and walked around the castle to clear your mind

"Y/n" aegon shouted

"My love is everything alright?" You asked.

"Me and aemond are going to rooksrest for a surprise battle" aegon. Told.

"Wait what... your going into battle?" You questioned.

"Yes I'm sorry but aemond persuaded me into it" argon unhelpfully reassured

"Ok ok wow... umm fine go.. but if you die I will kill you" you joked.

~~~