Chapter 33 - lady lorena

"Your grace I have received news form the north" spoke a council member.

Aegon was bored sitting in his 5th council meeting this week he wanted to be any place but here.

"Yes and..." aegon asked trying to look interested.

"Well they say that they are going to see what rhenerya offers to them because the north never forgets there oath" the lanister continued.

"Ugh ok.. what allies do we have" your husband asked.

"We'll we have Tully, lanister, strong, and we are hoping to get Baratheon as you know but these are just our strongest" the man continued.

Aegon sighed and looked to his grandfather, truthfully aegon had no clue what to do when it came to politics so he let his grandfather and mother handle most of it.

His grandfather sighed and pointed to the map.

"Well the obvious support difrtmark has with rhenerya will set us back, we don't have as many ships but we do have bigger dragons, but there are unclaimed dragons that don't reside of dragons stone.. like sheep stealer and the canible." Otto spoke.

"Canible won't be a problem" aegon told.

"Your grace I'm a bit confused" someone at the table spoke.

"Just trust me.. if we need canible we have him" aegon reassured.

~~~

"Hello big boy" you spoke patting your dragon.

"Here don't tell anyone" you chuckled handing him a dragons egg.

Cannibal crunched on the egg and let out a small whistling noise.

"Would you like to go for a little fly?" You asked and he let out a satisfying growl.

You slowly climed up cannibals back and straddled him.
"Soves" you shouted

Cannible started to run to the end of the hill, the stretched out his wings and pusshed of the mountain and sword in the air.

Even though you weren't a targarian you felt a connection to the dragons it was like you had targerian blood.

As you sores through the air the sun was just over the horizon and you circled the city making the people scream.

As you where soaking in the air you sad a shadow grow over you, vhagar.

~~~

You rushed back to your chambers and changed out of your riding clothes. Into a queen worthy dress.

You and your sworn protector walked to the dragon pit where you would be meeting aemond and Darions betrothed

As you entered the dragon pit your husband an in laws where already waiting for aemond to land.

You smiled and walked over to them and aegon kissed you forehead.

"You smell of dragon" aegon whispered.

"I apologise" you giggled as aemond dismounted his dragon and helped Dareons betrothed down.

"My queen.. my king" aemond spoke with a bow as if he did something wrong.

"Welcome back brother.. and who might this be?" Aegon asked.

"This is dareons betrothed... the lady lorena" aemond told.

"Tiss a pleasure to meet you your grace" Lorena spoke with a curtsy.

"It's a pleasure to meet you to my lady.... How about we get you settled in" you offered with a smile.

"That would be nice my queen" Lorena smiled.

"My king... I need to tell you something in private" aemond spoke seriously.

"Very well then you two talk in private and I'll help the lady Lorena get settled and give her a tour" you asheurd linking arms with Lorena and walking to to her chambers

~~~