• 7 •

Obsessive Love ~ Chapter 5 <3
Alia Knight

Kelce looks from JJ's body, crumpled on the ground, to me. "We should probably-" He starts as he stands up. "Way ahead of you." I sigh as I grab my bag and start walking up the beach with Kelce. By the time we pass the two pogues, JJ was back on his feet. "ALI!" He shouts. I feel a hand wrap around my wrist as JJ tugs me towards him. "Don't fucking touch me." I snarl as I yank my wrist back, rubbing the area where he grabbed me. "Don't go with them, please." He pleads as he steps towards me. "JJ, you are the last person that I want to see right now." I shake my head. "At least let him talk." John B starts but I raise my hand. "Still mad at you." I cut him off as I start walking again.

"FINE. If you wanna go then fucking go! Just don't forget to use a condom, with all three of them." He scoffs "Go fuck yourself John." I roll my eyes as I continue walking once more.
"Who's John?" Kelce asks, "JJ." I state and he just shrugs as he follows after me.

I jump in Toppers backseat and the moment I got in there I could feel the tension rise even more. I frown as I look between the two in the front seat.
"Did y'all just fuck or something?" I ask as I lean into the front seat. "What happened Al?" Topper asks and my smile fades as I slink back to the back seat. "Just a dumb argument." I say as I dig through my bag for gum.
"Ali, you looked terrified when you saw him, plus I saw him grab you just now." Topper says as he looks at me. "Al, you're practically my sister, if he hurt you-" He starts.
"Fine, yes he hit me but-" I start to say, but before I can finish, Rafe is slamming the door shut behind him as leaves the car.

"Jesus, what's up his ass?" I scoff as I flip my hair over my shoulder. Topper gives Kelce a look. "What?" I ask, and they give each other another look. I roll my eyes, "Stop looking at each other." I frown and look between the two of them. Topper clears his throat and then looks at me, "You broke up with him though, didn't you?" He asks and I nod, then pause, then nod again. "Yes?" I say with a wince. "You're gonna have to be a little more convincing than that." Kelce shakes his head as he tries to ignore the glare I'm shooting him.

"You need to break up with him Alia, but if he puts his hands on you one more time, you tell me, ok?" Topper says and I nod, "Aww are you my bodyguard now?" I smile and he chuckles, "Whenever you need me too be." He smiles.

••••••••

RAFE CAMERON

"He did something to her, I've never seen Ali look scared of anyone except her mom." Topper says as we get into his car. "Her mom?" I ask, i'd always assumed Alia and her mom got along.
Topper sighs, "Her mom used to hit her, when her dad died, she blamed Ali for everything. I don't know if she still does but Ali stopped talking about it."
I felt my jaw tighten as I move my gaze down to the beach where Alia was picking up her bag.

"Did she ever say anything about the pogue hurting her?" I ask and he shakes his head, "She says they fight sometimes but that's it." He says as he sits up further and narrows his eyes at the beach. "He fucking grabbed her." He snarls. I start to open the door but watch as Alia flips him off and storms towards the car. Topper looks at me and then widens his eyes, "Oh no, nope, not gonna happen." He shakes his head and I raise an eyebrow, "What's not gonna happen?" I ask and he puts his hands up and gestures one to the right. "Alia." He says as he shakes his right hand. "Moody, Narcissistic, bit of a psycho, Drug addict, Everyone loves her." He nods and then raises his left hand, "And now you." He says as he shakes his hand, "Moody, Narcissistic, Psycho, Drug addict, Everyone hates you." He puts his two hands together with a smack. "Terrible match."
"I don't-" I start but the door swings open and Alia climbs in the car.
Topper starts interrogating her about JJ, but all I can seem to think about was what I just learned about her mom. "Fine, Yes, he hit me." I snap back into reality as soon as those words leave her lips. I climb out of the car knowing if I stayed in there for a second longer, the car wouldn't be drivable anymore.

I could feel my blood boiling as I walked back onto the beach. The world felt like it was closing in around me, my vision blurred as I picked up my pace when my feet touched the sand. If I didn't do something fast I would end up taking it out on everyone and everything in sight. "He hit me." Alia's voice rang in my ears over and over as my breathing picked up.

As soon as I saw him, sitting alone, I completely lost it. I swung at him, my fist making immediate contact with the back of his head. He toppled over touched the back of his head, he started to get up but before he could, I swung at him again, hitting the side of his face this time. He fell into the sand as I kicked him. I kicked him over and over again. I punched him until the sand was red with blood. I leaned down beside him and grabbed the top of his head, I looked at him, dead in the eyes, feeling nothing but pure rage. "You ever touch her again." I slam his head into the ground, "You're dead." I snarl as I stand up.
"That's a promise Maybank." I call out over my shoulder as I walk away.