• 15 •

Obsessive Love ~ Chapter 15 <3
Alia Knight

*Keep in mind that in order for this story to work the timeline of the show is mixed up, this starts to show more from this chapter on, hope you're enjoying the story so far :))

"What do you mean he's dead?" I gulp as I look at him. "I mean, I went to his house and fucking shot him in the head." He deadpans as he continues staring at the wall. I stare at him in disbelief. "Why?" I ask quietly and he lets out a laugh under his breath, except nothing about that laugh seemed friendly. "Don't act stupid Alia. You know why." He stands up and walks towards his closet.

I watch as he disappears into his closet and fall back on the bed. How was I supposed to react when I find out that someone killed someone for me. I look up as Rafe walks back into the room with a packed duffel bag. "What are you doing?" I sit up quickly as I look at his bag. "I need to get out of here for a while." He says as he begins walkout out of the room.

I swing my legs over the side of his bed and follow after him. "Rafe." I call out as I hurry after him. "Jesus, will you stop moving for two fucking seconds??" I let out an exasperated sigh. He finally turns around and looks at me. "Where are you going?" I ask and he shrugs, "I can't tell you." He replies. "Well you better, because i'm going too." I stated as I grabbed his bag and walked past him. "You're staying here Knight." He catches up with me and takes his bag back.

"Yeah, nice try." I scoff as I continue walking down the stairs and straight out the front door. "Whose car are we taking?" I turn to face him and cross my arms. He sighs as he sets his bag down, he gently places his hands on both my shoulders. "Alia. I just killed someone, I'm not letting you get involved." He urged. "Like it or not Rafe, you killed him because of what I told you. I'm already involved."

"What's going on?" Toppers voice rings out from behind me. I turn around and watch as he and Sarah emerge from the house. Rafe let's go of me and starts walking towards his car. "Did you tell him?" Topper asks. I tap my finger on my chin as I think. "Uh, tell him...what exactly?" I question.
Topper sighs as he looks at me. "That you're not going to see him anymore." He directed at me.
"Alia!" Rafe calls out to me from the car. I turn my head and watch as he gestures to the passenger seat. Topper glares at him as I gently pat him on the shoulder. "Now's not the best time Top." I give him my best 'i'm sorry' smile and open the passenger side door.

As soon as I shut the door, Rafe takes off out of the driveway. "You finally decided to let me come huh?" I ask as I pull the seatbelt across my chest. "Figured some company couldn't hurt." He shrugs as he turns onto the main road. "Aww you think i'm good company." I gush as I pull my hair out of its ponytail. "I never said good company." He scoffs and I raise my eyebrows at him. "Well then you can just drop me off home." I advise.
"You're coming with me Alia." He says as he keeps his eyes on the road.

We eventually pull into my driveway and I turn to look at him. "I told you i'm coming with you." I huffed. "Well, I'm guessing you don't want to be wearing those clothes for multiple days." He suggests. I look down at the large black T shirt and grey sweatpants I was wearing and grimace. "Point taken." I nod as I hop out of the car.

RAFE CAMERON

About 45 long minutes later Alia walks out of her house. She was wearing a short black skirt and a tight pink corset looking top that squeezed her body in all the right places. I could hear the heels from her boots clicking down the stairs as she walked towards the car. I frowned as I noticed the lack of belongings she had with her, a single prada purse.

All of a sudden, Three men walked out behind her carrying three suitcases, and two duffle bags. Yeah, that made more sense. I chuckled to myself as she scolded one of them for rolling a suitcase down the stairs. She shuffled her way to the car and climbed back into the passenger seat. "You have your own packing crew?" I ask and she pauses for a second. "Well, technically they're my mom's assistants but when she doesn't want them then I get them." She smiles as she pulls out a small makeup mirror and begins to apply a subtle pink lipgloss.

I watch as she carefully applies to gloss to her lips and then smacks them together. She smirks at herself in the mirror, as if she was flirting with herself. I don't blame her though, she looked really fucking good. She looks back as the men shut the trunk. She digs into her purse and grabs a 100 and dangles it out the window. "Not you." She frowns as the man she had scolded earlier reaches for the money. "Thank you." She smiles as she hands it to one of the other men.
She rolls her window up and pats her hands on her thighs. "Alright let's go." She smiles.

••••••••

We pull into the docks parking lot a few minutes later. I turn towards Alia, but she had passed out. I don't know how she manages to do it. She could be in the middle of fighting World War 2 and she'd still find a way to fall asleep. I nudge her and she doesn't budge. I shake her gently and she murmurs as she slowly opens her eyes. She looks around and squints her eyes as she looks at her surroundings. "You ready?" I ask and she nods as she unbuckles her seatbelt and pushes the door open. I do the same and follow her back to the back of the car. I open the trunk and pull her bags out, I set them down on the ground and begin to get my own bags. When I turn back around, Alia had disappeared. I swear that girl has a problem with staying still.

She returned a minute later, an employee following after her as she chatted away. The employee trying desperately to keep up with her, gave me a small smile as she knelt down and began to grab Alia's bags. I tap my finger on my chin as I look at Alia. "Are you just incapable of carrying your own bags?" I ask and she shrugs.
"I could if I wanted too." She insists and I raise an eyebrow. "But I don't want too." She says with a smile as she pulls her sunglasses over her eyes and begins following the worker.

I follow behind them, watching as she aimlessly chatted away. How she was able to act like she's known someone for years when she had just met them was beyond me. I pause my footsteps when I hear a familiar voice. I spot my sister, standing next to brunette man. He turns his head and I nearly rip Alias arm off as I grab her wrist, pulling her back against my chest. John B looks around before following after Sarah.