• 13 •

Obsessive Love ~ Chapter 13 <3
Alia Knight

A few hours later, I had finally convinced Rafe that I was ok. He refused to leave until I had showered, changed, and eaten. By the time he left, the moon had already risen. I waited until I was sure he was gone before I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I hurried to my car and began driving towards Barry house. My fingers were tapping rapidly against my pink fuzzy steering wheel as I pulled into his dirt driveway. If you could even call it that, It was more just a patch of dirt sitting in front of his house. If you could even call it that.

I take a deep breath before getting out of the car. I only went to Barry's when I needed something desperately. We had a...let's say interesting relationship. He was the first pogue I ever hung out with, the person who got me into coke. I met him when I was 15 years old, I also lost my virginity to him, in a non consensual sort of way.
I pause before knocking on the door, before my fist can even make contact with the wooden door, it swings open. "Well well well." Barry smirks as his gaze runs down my body. I cross my arms over my chest as I feel his gaze lingering on that area. "Where the hell have you been Scarlett?"
He asks and I grimace at the sound of my middle name. Barry always claimed he thought my middle name suited me more than my actual name.

He brushes a piece of hair out of my face and I swat it away. He chuckles as he looks at me, "Feisty as ever aren't you Scar?" He says and I brush past him into the house. "I came here for one thing and then i'm leaving." I announce but stop talking when I come face to face with a room full of men. All looking between the ages of 25-40. I awkwardly smile before turning back towards Barry. "My room." He nods past the group of men and I sigh as I make my way towards his room.

The house reeked of alcohol and body odor. I looked over towards the stove where I saw another man stirring a giant pot. "Are you making crack??" I ask excitedly as he hurries me into his room and shuts the door. He begins to pull his shirt off and I roll my eyes as I pull it back down and pat his chest. "Just need the coke Barry." I sigh and he glowers at me before walking past me towards his dresser. I flash him one of my fake smiles and then roll my eyes once more, a common occurrence when I was in Barry's presence.

"What do you want?" He asks as he opens his drawer. "An ounce." I reply as I look at my nails.
He pulls out a bag. "Where have you been Scar?" He asks as he hands it to me. "Well, I got sent to rehab thanks to you, so I kinda decided being around you probably wasn't the best thing." I shrug as I take the bag from him. "How much?" I ask as I reach into my purse for my wallet.
"I'll give you a discount, how about $900?" He asks and I shrug as I hand him a wad of cash, "Fine by me." I say as I shove the bag into my purse and begin walking towards the door.
Barry grabs my arm before I can reach the door. I turn around and wrinkle my nose. "Can I help you?" I ask and he slowly lets go of my arm. "Stay for a bit." He insists and I shake my head, "Yeah, no i'm good." I smile before turning towards the door once more.

"Just one shot then." He says as he holds up a pink bottle, "Your favorite." I glance at the bottle of Pink Whitney in his hands. I wouldn't say I have many weaknesses, but if I had to admit to one, it would be drugs or alcohol of any kind.
"Just one." I insist as I grab the bottle from him.

RAFE CAMERON

I pace across my front lawn as thoughts of Alia filled my mind. She said she had gotten the weed from JJ, but the cocaine and the percs. I knew for a fact JJ didn't sell any of that shit, I knew all the dealers in the obx. There was Rafael, Barry, Antonio- Barry. I immediately rush to my bike which was sitting in the driveway. I climb on and begin making my way to Barry's. I was halfway down the road that led to his house when I heard familiar laughter ringing in my ears. I immediately look up and squint my eyes at the group of people walking towards me. I recognize Alia's drunken walk pretty quickly. My eyes move towards the people on either sides of her. There were 4 older men, including Barry who all had their arms around her. I told myself they were only touching her to keep her from falling, but I could feel my blood boiling as Barry rubbed his hand up and down her waist.

"Alia!" I call her name out and she looks up at me and squeals. "HI!" She calls back to me. I get off my bike and make my way towards them. "I can take it from here." I say and Barry looks from Alia to me. "I think she's fine with us." He says, as a slight smirk spreads across his face.
"Don't make me blow your fucking brains out Barry. I said, I can take it from here." I demanded. "Don't go getting all butt hurt now country club." He says as he lets go of Alia.

She stumbles towards me and I quickly catch her as she falls into my arms. She looks up at me and smiles, "Oh hi Rafe." The alcohol wafts off her breath into my face. "You good Knight?" I ask and she nods as she attempts to stand up. "I'm better than good, i'm actually having a great night and I want to go swimming, can we go swimming? I really wanna go swimming." She slurs as she begins to fall again, and I could definitely tell alcohol wasn't the only thing she'd taken. I catch her once more and begin to pick her up. I start walking and she rapidly begins to tap my shoulder, "No no Rafe, my purse." She whines as she points towards the sky. I look down at the ground and notice her red purse resting on the ground. I walk over to her purse and attempt to pick it up with her still in my arms. Once both Alia and her purse are in my arms I begin walking again.

"Did you drive here?" I ask and her eyes flutter open. "Mmmm." She ponders as her eyes glaze over and shut once more. "Lia." I tap her gently and her eyes open again. "Oh hi Rafe!" She smiles as she looks up at me. "Hi Lia." I smile back at her and she giggles. "Did you drive here?" I ask once again and she nods.
I begin walking towards Barry's house as Alia begins rambling about something, the only words that somewhat made sense were, 'bigfoot' and 'watermelon.'

When we arrived at her car, I reached into her purse. I feel a plastic bag and look down into her purse, I sigh as I push it to the side and grab her keys. I unlock the car and set her down in the passenger seat, she immediately leans on the door and begins snoring softly. I climb into the drivers seat and stop when my hands are met with the fluffy steering wheel. "Jesus" I mutter as I start the car and pull out of the driveway.
"Not my house." She murmurs before passing out again.