Chapter one- Dress the part

One of the most important ways to become like a socialite is to dress the part. Make sure to do your research and find out what colors match your skintone, clothes that flatter your body, I mean what type of makeup you like vs what compliments your face shape. Begin to have a sense of what fashion style or trend you want to pick up on.

One great way to find your style is to download pinterest or find an influencer that you believe has great taste. Of course, you can start off simple, but keep in mind that most socialites go with a bougie or classy style. That's the style I'll talk about in this book.

Dressing the part does not mean that you can buy whatever floats your boat. It means to buy timeless pieces and to invest in high quality clothes. Of Course this cannot fit with everyone, as high quality wear is usually expensive. If not, make it look high quality..

Styling your hair can also make a huge difference in what and how you are perceived. I know this sounds tough for many girls out there, but the best advice I can give you is to regularly experiment with your hairstyle this summer. Learn how to do edges and box braids. Research the best wigs available on the market and figure out which type of hairstyle would mold your face attractively.

Begin to analyze what classy brands are becoming popular and jump on the train if possible. Even if it's with a handbag, a ring, sunglasses, you can find a way to cop the item for an even lower price.

Always looking and smelling good, completing homework and assignments, constantly updating yourself on the biggest fashion finds can be exhausting at first, but practice makes perfect ;)
----------------------------------------------------------
-Sapphire ~5/30/23~(💸) Complete