0.1

Play: tumhe apna banane ka junoon 🥀

[When you can't escape from him]

Ahana Mukharjee despised rich people. She hated them from the core of her heart. Her father comes from a rich family. He left her mother after making her pregnant. Her mother fought for her rights, but nothing happened in their favour. Her paternal family married her father to a rich woman. Her mother's family discarded her because she became pregnant before marriage.

Her mother's family suggested that she should abort Ahana. Still, she didn't. She decided to give birth and raise her alone. No one married her mother because she was a single mother.

Ahana worshipped her mother whole life. She was being tagged as illegitimate by society , but she didn't care much. She have seen people calling her mother characterless for no reason. Her mother ignored all the comments from the society.

Abhimanyu Singhania did every possible attempt for impressing ahana. He liked her from a very long time. He was just waiting for her to complete her graduation and start practicing law.

Ahana didn't like him. She just considered him  another rich brat. He should understand that no means no.

Abhimanyu Singhania waited for her approval until he found out that she is already dating someone. She is already having a boyfriend. After rejecting and ignoring him several times, she set up for the guy who is not even equal to speck of dust of abhimanyu's foot.

Abhimanyu riled up after listening the news of her boyfriend. He can't digest the fact that ahana is dating someone. He decided to marry her.

He married her by pointing gun at her mother's forehead. The mother ahana worshipped whole life. She cried, begged, but he didn't listen. No one was more important for ahana than her mother. His sin was unforgivable for her. She didn't expected him to stoop this low.

His father and mother didn't stop him.His parents fulfilled his every wish.

She didn't allow him to touch her and he never touched her without her permission after marriage. She can't go against him and fight with him. He holds more power than her. For her mother's safety she decided to stay married to him.

One night, after 6 months of their marriage. They slept together accidentally. They both were not in their senses. Ahana regretted it but she didn't argue with him, as they both were equally responsible for the deed they committed. Abhimanyu was happy yet disappointed. Ahana became pregnant after that night. At first she thought about abortion but her mother's teaching didn't allow her. She decided to keep it.

she gave birth to a son. His grandmother named him Atharva.
Everything was going like before. Ahana and abhimanyu were like strangers in same house.

After 2 year and 8 years of their marriage her mother died. Now, abhimanyu have nothing to keep her in control or blackmail her. She knows abhimanyu loves her genuinely but it was too hard for her to forgive him.

He was not going to sign divorce papers anyways, so she drugged him.
He signed papers without reading it. In morning, he woke up. He remembered Little incidents of yesternight. How she seduced and drugged him.

He got up and found copy of divorce papers with hers and his signature, Custody papers were attached to them. The sight made him angry. She didn't know what she called.
He screamed her name furiously in mansion for searching her.

Her mother and father also came out of their room listening his loud roaring voice. He asked some servants and guards about her. He was literally fuming in anger.