4.

🎵- I wanna be yours

[Ignore grammatical errors and typos]

After few days of the wedding everything turned normal in their life. Everyone again became busy in their life.

Atharva was discussing some deal with foreign investor Mr Smith who is now his great friend.

They already discussed everything about their project now they started talking casually..

Atharva you know, here is one fashion house who designs clothes elegantly. She started everything by her own. Such a inspiration for this generation. He praised

Atharva didn't care much but Smith was one of his investor. He don't want to ruin their relations.

She must be nice but I didn't hear anything about it recently, Atharva nodded

Let me show you if you are free, smith spoke.

Atharva nooded and asked his secretary to clear his schedule for today. luckily, it's already evening and he don't have any meeting now.

They both went to Zephyr fashion house. Atharva accompanied Smith inside. Architecture of the fashion house was quite nice, people were working without any distraction.

Atharva found Mr Smith unprofessional as he directly went inside cabin. He followed him.

Hey...

He heard her familiar voice. She hugged Smith in front of his eyes. It was not acceptable for him. She could have shook her hand, greet him with mouth and moreover India have beautiful greetings, she could have said namastey as well.

Mr Smith introduced ruhi to atharva. She was surprised seeing him there in her working office.

Meet her atharva, she is Ruhi bose. Smith introduced

Singhania, Atharva corrected him glancing between his wife and Smith.
Ruhi made distance between her and smith after seeing Atharva's gaze on her. This man can intimidate her by his one normal gaze.

Smith looked confused . He was witnessing the exchange of glances between atharva and ruhi.

Excuse me? Smith spoke

Her name is Ruhi Atharva Singhania, Atharva spoke in authoritive voice, staring at the ruhi.
Smith didn't know about their marriage because he didn't came due to some personal reasons.

How do you know My wife, smith? He emphasized on the word wife. Ruhi was thinking to speak something in between. They were discussing about her.

I used to work in a fashion designed, where his outfits were often designed, later I opened my own fashion house in Paris and personally designed his clothes ,
She replied to him slowly in a Gentle way. She has been living with him since 10 days and this man already makes her feminine side more visible. Yet, she likes masculine energy in woman.

Well, I have a flight so we will do this intro session next time when we meet, smith interrupted them.

Ruhi asked one of their workers to give all the clothes which he ordered to make to him. He asked her to design some Indian dresses for his wife , any woman would look beautiful in Indian traditional dresses.

Smith left from there leaving ruhi and Atharva alone.

He started walking towards her and ruhi started walking backwards... until she hit her table, she stopped there and atharva continued walking. suddenly he grabbed her waist and made her sit on table.