5.

🎵- Cruel - foxes

[Ignore grammatical errors and typos]

Atharva came into the room and found Ruhi making some designs. It's very late, but he never found her sleeping; sometimes he found her doing her work and sometimes watching movies, dramas, or reading novels.

Her hair was tied in a bun, and she was wearing a silk nighty. He felt titillated only by sparing a glance at her. Is she some kind of seduction goddess? He thought. His clothes were already changed; he came back with her after that, and both of them got busy with their work.

He thought to bathe again. He will surely catch a cold. He came back after taking a short shower. It didn't help either. So, he opened his laptop and sat opposite her.

She turned to face him. He was half-naked. She said to him, after seeing his bare chest, wear full clothes.

I am already wearing it, he responded to her.

Your chest is bare, Ruhi said straightforwardly. She always replies straightforwardly, and it genuinely made her image as a savage baddie bitch in Paris, but it won't work here, I guess.

You can roam bare as well; I don't have any problem, he replied, still staring at his laptop's screen.

She wondered what he is doing, which is preventing him from looking at her.

She stood up from here and placed her hand on his wide, bare shoulder for support. She leaned down for support; she saw what he was watching on his laptop, and her mouth widened with shock.

He immediately closed his laptop when he noticed her near him.

She suggested to him, You should not watch these.

I won't watch if you do these with me. He said this to her, pointing his fingers at the laptop. She narrowed her eyes at him. He was just trying to create a way for himself. He wanted something big from her.

He pulled her closer to him, and she fell into his lap. She felt his hand on her neck, playing with her nuptial chain. She realised his real intentions and whispered, I am not comfortable, Atharva.

She stopped him in between. He felt frustrated and raged. He left her wrist and made her stand. She ran away as soon as he left her.

(Fuck your comfort, darling.)

She is comfortable hugging another man, but not with him. She rejected him twice in a day, then why did she even marry him in the first place?
_______

Prisha woke up in the morning. She felt a little heaviness on her. His protective arm was wrapped around her. She smiled, realising it. She caressed his shoulder and arm lovingly.

So handsome, so powerful, and all mine. She whispered dreamily. After becoming a doctor, marrying him became her other dream.

She was all naked beneath him. She was neither shy nor awkward.

She noticed his body moving away. She immediately closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. He woke up and fixed the duvet on her body properly.

Fuck what I did. He cursed himself.

He called her Prisha...Prisha

She pretended to sleep, but the next second he called her sweetheart, and she replied instantly.

He knew she is awake.

She tried to get up from her place, but then she faced a torturous pain in her lower part.

Does it hurt? He asked her.

Of course, it hurts when someone pushes a rod like dick inside you. She thought but replied him, little bit.

He hummed and left from there.
How can he leave her after sleeping with her? She struggled to get up from the bed. She heard his voice; he was again talking with someone. He came to her; she expected him to at least accompany her to the bathroom, but he just threw some medicine on the bed and gestured with his fingers to check it. It was a painkiller. She sighed and checked it.

Finally, avoiding pain, she got up and tried to do her daily work.
______

Prisha and Rudra were late for breakfast.

Atharva, Ruhi, Vedant, Divya, Abhimanyu, and Ahana were already present at the breakfast table.

Divya's phone screen flashed due to the notification. The phone was kept on the dining table beside Vedant's plate. He noticed the contact name, but half,

Ani-

Before he could see full name, Divya picked up her phone. She unlocked it and typed something on her phone. It was something funny, Vedant guessed. Because she bit her lower lip to control her laugh.

Suddenly, Vedant spoke, gaining her attention. What do you think of the person who uses their phone while eating?

Abhimanyu likes eating in silence. Sometimes his sons eat with him. He groaned when Vedant asked this question in between. Mostly Vedant uses his phone while eating, so Abhimanyu just gave one word answer: USELESS

Divya choked after listening to Abhimanyu's reply. Ruhi, who was sitting beside her, patted her back

You okay? Ahana asked

Next time, focus on the meal rather than the phone, Divya .Abhimanyu said sternly. He is not biased at all. He is the same with his daughter-in-laws and sons.

Divya nodded at his words. Ruhi made her drink water until she muttered. I am fine now.

Divya understood that Vedant did it deliberately.
_________

Atharva, Vedant, and Rudra were sitting in their grandfather's study room.

His grandfather told them about some properties that they could get after giving an heir to Singhania.

Vedant and Rudra were not interested in it. Not because they don't want property, but because they don't want to bother themselves about children. Kids are nuisance according to them.

Both of them replied that they were not interested in all this nonsense. Atharva felt angry after listening to them. How can they leave property worth crores just because they are not interested?

Why? Are you both sterile? Atharva snapped at them angrily. Atharva can scare anybody, but not his two younger brothers.

I'm glad you found out. Yeah, only you are fertile here. Rudra replied sarcastically. Vedant smirked at him.
Atharva grunted; he would have vanished their existence from the world if they weren't his brothers. They annoy him too much.

Atharva ignored them and asked more about that land. It was three times the area of his business headquarters. There were some private islands, too which will automatically became his according to his forefathers will. It will be given to the government if they don't produce an heir according to the will.

What rubbish; it doesn't make any sense. Vedant snapped. Yes, it doesn't make any sense.

It's about old times where landlords used to donate land like food.
There were many wills written beforehand, and many properties were snatched from us like this because your father fell for a commoner.
His grandfather replied to him. It was clearly shown by the attitude of their grandmother and grandfather that they were not very fond of their mom.
But they can't do anything because their son Abhimanyu forced Ahana.
Vedant was about to reply to him, but Atharva stopped him.

Atharva got more information about the land. The time limit for producing an heir is within two years of marriage. He can't delay it.

Atharva is crazy for power and money. His lust for power is inevitable. Now, he can do anything to get these properties.
_____

You all are going to hate them ;

As I said, no one is Saint in this book at all.

Abhimanyu is not a greenest flag as well. Some of you hate ahana but in reality no girl find solace in a man who forced  her to marry him. Neither anyone should.

Take everything as a fiction only...

I want to involve grandparents in this story as well, but I just don't get ideas already 3 couples are there...

Anyways? How was the chapter?

Next chapter is going to be 💀

Words - 1314
_______

Words - 1314_______