0.2

🎵- tumhe jo meine dekha.

[Ignore grammatical mistakes]

Ahana willingly submitted herself to Abhimanyu. He didn't force her, but they were just not able to control themselves around each other. She started adjusting to her life.

Ahana gave birth to two more sons. Her rising career and her sons helped to fill some of the void in her life. She enjoyed spending time with Abhimanyu, even though she doesn't want to acknowledge it. Whenever she felt alone, she went to his office. She made an effort to forgive him, but something within of her prevented her from doing so. 

Abhimanyu Singhania always stood for her in her hard times. Abhimanyu always celebrated her win. He planned her birthdays lavishly.
Whenever she fell ill, Abhimanyu took care of her, avoiding his own health. She is his first priority, and he didn't even come on her list. Ahana was never there for him when he needed her.

Vedant and Atharva were never able to figure out why their parents disagreed with each other. They developed opinions about their parents based on stories they heard from rumours. Vedant would occasionally see his parents fighting over something. He admired his mother. In front of her spouse, she never gave up. How much power she has to bring Abhimanyu Singhania on his knees.

On the other hand, Atharva witnessed the ignorance of his mother towards his father. Abhimanyu plans her every birthday lavishly. She never even fed him cake on her birthdays. Atharva didn't like his mother's behaviour towards his father. Once  Atharva, refused to eat Ahana's birthday cake. He just didn't like celebrating her birthday when the one who planned it was standing in the corner to not ruin his mother's happiness.

When Atharva started distancing himself more from Ahana, She blamed it on Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu tried to push Atharva towards Ahana, but it didn't help. Meanwhile, Vedant didn't like his mother getting sad because of Abhimanyu and Atharva.

Everything in their lives was so messed up. Atharva and Vedant were involved in their parents' relationships, but Rudra wasn't. He treated his parents equally. He wasn't even like his brothers. He was calm. He doesn't have any anger issues, unlike his brothers. Rudra didn't indulge himself in his parents matters. He simply ignored all of it for keeping his mental peace.

  Abhimanyu sent vedant and atharva overseas for studies. Both of them were good in studies as well as sports. Abhimanyu didn't even let them miss a single class test from their childhood.. They won many prizes in sports, too. Rudra left alone. He didn't like his house without his brothers.

One day 11 year old rudra, was playing in the playground of his school. He accidentally hit head of a girl who was sitting on a bench in there school playground. She was trying to make diagram of skeleton.
She winched when ball hit her head.
Rudra came for taking his ball back.

Sorry, I didn't know you was sitting here. He apologized politely.

She pivoted and used her palm to massage her head. It is alright.
She smiled at him.

He noticed her book and realized both of them are in same grade. He asked her, are you in 7th standard?

Yeah, You are in 7th grade too. Surprisingly she replied. He didn't expect her to know him.

Yeah, but I didn't see you before? He asked awkwardly. It happens sometimes, he is famous in his school.

Because we are in different sections. She replied again erasing her diagram. He noticed and asked,

Can I?

She nodded. Everyone was aware of his artistic skills; that's why she agreed instantly. In very little time, he completed her diagram. She was trying to make it for 4 hours, and he did it in just 5 minutes. She was impressed after seeing his skills.