7

🎵- Jealous( Nick Jonas)

[Ignore grammatical errors and typos]

Note: disturbing scenes ahead (contain harrasment and murder) skip if you are not comfortable.

Ruhi saw time on the clock; it's 12 a.m. It looks like maids slept, and Atharva also slept. He definitely slept, she thought. It is a good chance for her to escape; no one will find her if she leaves at night.

She came out of the penthouse from the backside, and luckily only two guards were there: one was sleeping and the other was roaming. She toured the house after coming here.

She hit guard with a vase that was kept there and escaped from the penthouse. The penthouse was situated on the outskirts of the city. so there was no one on the roads. It's really scary for a woman to walk on a road at night. She is not some superwoman or that capable to fight with now; she still knows some self-defence skills, but right now she is going through trauma; she never imagined that her body would be used for producing an heir. She loves children, but she definitely doesn't want to become a mother.

She was walking on a road, but then some drunkard chased her. That man was drunk, and he looked younger than her. He started following her, and she started running. At last, he caught her. She was pleading in front of him to leave her. You know the traits of this type of man. That man poured alcohol at her. She can't see herself in that state. She fainted due to a tremor. But then someone came in a police jeep.

It was ACP Hardik Patel who saved her from that man. He was going to catch him, but after seeing Ruhi's condition, he stopped chasing him and took Ruhi to his home. He found helping Ruhi better than chasing those drunk men. He made her lay on the bed. He tried hard to wake her up, but she didn't get up. 

She woke up after 2-3 hours and found ACP Hardik sitting in the same room, studying something. She got scared of him, and after seeing herself, she immediately covered herself fully with a quilt. 

On the other side, Atharva didn't sleep. He came back at midnight and checked on Ruhi. He found Ruhi escaped from the penthouse; he was angry and worried both. He fired those irresponsible guards who were present at the backside. He is getting impatient. His men called him and informed him of something that made him very angry. He was looking like a volcano, which can burst at any time.

His men came inside holding one guy of very young age. That guy was pleading to leave, but no one was listening to him. His assistant threw that guy at Atharva's feet, who was on a chair like a kind and who was going to punish. There were many alcohol bottles that were placed beside Atharva's chair. The drunk man begged,

Please leave me.

He joined his hands, pleading in front of Atharva and the bodyguards who were present there.

You poured alcohol at her, Atharva said in his deep and scary voice.
After that, Atharva hit him with an alcohol bottle, and he winced in pain. He hit him continuously two or three times. Everyone was shivering around him out of fear. 

He stopped hitting him when he heard some words from his mouth.

I didn't do anything, ACP Hardik took her with him.

He got up from his chair and killed him with his gun immediately, and after that, he asked his secretary to give him the location of ACP Hardik.

At ACP's home

Hey, you are safe now, Chill. ACP tried to calm her down.

w-why I-I am h-ere? Who are you
Ruhi asked, stuttering a little. 

After that, Hardik explained her whole situation, and she felt thankful.

I want to change; she was feeling nauseating after seeing her condition. 

Actually, I don't have female clothes, you can take mine. Hardik tried to help her. 

Ruhi has no other option, as she can't sit in drenched clothes, so she took his clothes. 

When she came out of the room, she found Hardik trying to make some sandwiches.

Hardik is poor at cooking, as she noticed. He saw her coming towards him. She smiled at him as he was making the kitchen dirty.

What are you doing? It's mid-night. She asked genuinely, smiling at his efforts.

Hardik scratched back of his neck feeling embarassed ,  Actually, I can't cook anything; eating poison is better than eating my handmade food.

Ruhi smiled at him and asked him to sit.

Ruhi prepared food for him.

By the way, you don't know cooking? She asked serving him sandwich.

I belong to a small town where women mostly cook. My mother never allowed me to cook. Later, I was too occupied by my studies to give time to anything else. Honestly, I regret it now. He said

He looked so innocent. Ruhi wondered just how he passed the exam.

Later, after talking for some time, Ruhi realised that he was really intelligent. Maybe people in small towns hold different kinds of innocence. She never met an innocent person at all.

By the way, who is in your family? You look married, ACP asked.

Ruhi remembered the incident that happened to her a few hours ago. She thought about her family and husband. Ignoring his questions, she asked 

What is your marital status? She asked 

I am not married, he replied.

Any girlfriend? She again asked.

I had. She broke up with and now she is married to some businessman. He said that, giving her a sad smile. 

Ruhi felt hurt after seeing his smile. She thought, "How can someone leave him?"

Now tell me about yourself, he asked. 

Before Ruhi could reply, someone knocked at the door. Hardik was eating, so Ruhi said she would check it.

She opened the door and found him standing in front of her. She was appalled. She shivered when he checked her from up to down. She turned back and noticed the time on the wall clock . It's 3:30 a.m. He found her very early, and she was expecting to run away from him for life.

He was happy and relieved that he had found her. The last few hours were very tensing for him. She is safe. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and thanked God. He was disappointed as well because she was standing in ACP Hardik's clothes in front of him. He was feeling like tearing these clothes at a moment, but he controlled now.

She was feeling better here, away from his beautiful hell. She feared after thinking about last night. 

He went inside ACP Hardik's house, ignoring Ruhi.

Thanks for saving my wife; here is your reward. He gave him a blank check.

Mr singhania I don't need all this; it's my duty to protect people. Thanks for your small gesture. Hardik tried to be polite. It's just been one week since his last posting here. He doesn't want to get involved in any problems related to Singhanias. 

Ruhi came close to Atharva and whispered in his ear.

You can't insult him. She hissed 

This made him more angry. He was returning favour only.

It must be really hard for you to adjust in your petty salary; take it atharva insisted him to take money as a reward for saving his wife.

Mr. Singhania I am repeating again that it's my duty, and if you consider it a favour, then Ruhi has already paid back by cooking delicious food for me. Hardik again refused politely. 

He smiled after completing his sentence, and Ruhi smiled back.
Atharva can't tolerate their behaviour now.

Let's go, Atharva ordered her. 

Ruhi stiffened. She was continuously looking at Hardik and his house. In every way, she was making Atharva more angry.

Atharva came near her and dangerously whispered in her ear.

Do you really think this ACP is my competition?

She shivered and glared at him helplessly. He smirked after completing his sentence.

After heartfully thanking Hardik, she stepped out of his house. She felt awkward after seeing a bunch of bodyguards staring at her.

Atharva came from behind. He signalled his bodyguard with his eyes to keep their eyes down or not see her. They obliged immediately.

He stared at her from top to bottom and placed his protective arm around her shoulder. She sighed and walked forward towards his car. She has no option now. ACP got a new posting; it's the first week of his job. She can't create problems for him. She knows it's their work, but she feels that he is too innocent. Atharva will ruin him for no reason.
_____

Vedant reached his home. He opened the car gate to come out, and he stopped in his way. He found an extremely beautiful woman coming out of a mansion. She was wearing a black knee-length dress, but the stockings were covering her legs.

Vedant muttered after noticing her in a sexy dress ,sexy

Vedant called her bodyguard and warned him; don't leave her alone, even for a second. 

Her bodyguard Became scared, as Vedanta is a man of words.

Then he went to get ready, as he had a party to attend. He was late, as usual.

He went inside Agarwal House, found some familiar faces, and greeted them before wishing Aniket's parents well. Aniket's parents are not into business. He is a self-made businessman, so his company was small, but Vedant still gave him a chance.

When he was going to approach Aniket's parents, suddenly. Someone appreciated the couple who were dancing on stage. He moved his eyes to the stage. Suddenly, his face lost all its color. He was frozen on his spot. He didn't expect her to show up at the party, looking so beautiful and sexy.

What the fuck is she doing here? He frustratingly whispered to himself.

She danced with him because he requested her too much. She was not able to deny it when he requested too much.

Aniket noticed Vedant. Aniket has a great amount of respect for Vedant. He whispered something to Divya after noticing Vedant at the party. Vedant's eyes were fixed on Divya and Aniket.

Aniket walked in Vedant's direction to greet him. He asked Divya to come with him as well. Divya agreed. She wanted to leave this party as soon as possible.

I was talking about her Vedant. She is Katherine, Aniket said. Divya was shocked after hearing it. That means Aniket and Vedant both talked about her.

She stopped in halfway after seeing Vedant. Vedant smiled at her, it was a fake smile, although. 

He forwarded his hand for a handshake, and she accepted it. He rubbed his fingers on her knuckles. She was already attracted to him, and his little touch made her feel whole in her stomach.

You are pathetic Divya, her inner voice again and mocked. 

He left her hand.

Divya was feeling uneasy. She asked someone the way to the washroom. 
Vedant made an excuse by saying he had to attend an important call. He followed her instead.

The maid left after showing her the way, and she went inside the washroom; she was standing in front of the mirror there. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily.

Then she opened her eyes and found Vedant standing beside her. His chest was touching her back, although there were clothes in between, but she still felt uncomfortable.

How did you come inside? She asked with a frown,

You left the door half-open. What if someone else came instead of me? He said it in disbelief. He was disappointed with her carelessness.

But 

According to her, she locked the door.

She was about to say something, but he removed her hair from her shoulder and placed one hand on her neck and the other on her waist. He bit her collarbone. His hold was tight. He bitten her harshly as the images, when she was smiling at Aniket and his hands were on her waist, flashed in his brain.

She hissed in pain, closing her eyes.

He caressed the hickey that he gave her. He smirked at her sadistically. She stared back at him helplessly.

He gestured for her with his hands to go out of the washroom. She obeyed him.

She messaged Aniket that she had already left the party. He wanted her to stay longer, but he didn't. He was thankful and happy that she accepted his invitation. 

She came out, and her driver opened the door for her. 

Vedant also came out after her. Divya's bodyguard and driver greeted him. He nodded in response and went to his car.
_____

This book contains many jealousy scenes, Old readers might remember...

Rudra's scene will be in next chapter;

I am not setting any vote target but  I expect atleast 200+ votes on every chapter, do comments as well.

Words:- 2189
______

Words:- 2189______