3.

🎵- runaway Hindi cover

[Ignore grammatical errors and typos]

Today was Pisha's ''pehli rasoi''. Rudra didn't even talk with her. She tried to talk with him. Before, Prisha hardly believed in any rituals, but in her marriage, she performed everything carefully. She doesn't want any imperfection. Ruhi asked her to prepare only a sweet dish.

Still, she made a whole breakfast. Some dishes were his favorites. She was satisfied with her cooking skills. She whispered, dramatically enhaling the smell of the food, You selected the wrong profession, prisha. You could have been a chef, and then you and Rudra would have worked together.

He owns a chain of hotels, not a single hotel, and he works in his office building, not a hotel. Her consciousness replied, breaking her dream bubble.

She came out of her thoughts when Ruhi called her.

She walked inside. She glanced at the food before speaking.

Prisha I asked you to just make a sweet dish; why did you prepare everything? Servants are here to do this. Ruhi said it loudly, getting irritated by the fact that she didn't listen. Ruhi said that because she didn't want her to get tired. Prisha thought that she made a mistake by preparing a whole breakfast.

I made it because-

She heard Divya's voice before she could explain.

Don't worry; she just doesn't want to get you tired. Divya said it with a smile. Prisha nodded at her.

Ruhi went out of the kitchen, answering her call. Everyone was present at the dining table except Rudra and Ruhi. Prisha thought to check on Rudra, but everyone was already there.

Atharva came home after two months. His grandmother asked Ruhi to serve him food. His grandmother spoke; serve him, Ruhi. He came back after two months.

God gifted him two muscular hands to serve himself. His hands won't break if he serves himself, Ruhi replied sarcastically.

Ruhi had no problem serving him. He had been ignoring her for two months, and here she was almost preparing for her two grandsons wedding. She should have questioned him or asked him about his lack of presence. Indian weddings are not just about one day; they start with matyana, and all the rituals end with suhaagle. It takes at least 10 days to complete all the functions.

His grandmother was about to give her befitting reply, but Atharva's voice stopped her.

You sit, darling; I will serve you. Ruhi didn't believe how this man changed the situation with some words. He pulled out the chair for her. She thought for some seconds, but people on the dining table were seeing her. Feeling weird, she sat on the chair.

Ruhi heard mocking chuckle of vedant. Atharva replied him,
I genuinely asked,

I know, vedant nodded his head.
They both can talk with expressions.
Ruhi understood they both were joking something about her which she can't understand. Does she care? No.

He served her like he had before.

Rudra came down to say something to Vedant. It was about business. He was in a hurry. Ahana interrupted their talk and asked him to eat breakfast without sparing a second glance at anyone there. He spoke,

I have an important meeting, Bye.

He didn't listen to his mom. , Divya called him. She packed some breakfast for him in a tiffin. Without arguing, he took that tiffin from her.
She knew he would eat outside. Today's breakfast was prepared by Prizha; that's why she packed it.

Prisha noticed that she forgot to pack cutlets, which she had specially prepared for him. He doesn't like sweet things very much.

Excuse me, she whispered and hastily walked to the kitchen to pack some more food for him.

She literally ran in her saree. She felt relieved when she found him talking with someone on the phone. She saw the tiffin that Divya gave him in his bodyguard's hand.

Throw this food or feed it to animals, he ordered his bodyguard.

Prisha heard his words, and suddenly a memory from the past came into his brain when he used to admire the food prepared by her.

She saw his car leaving. She entered inside again. Ahana noticed a box in her hand. What happened?

He left before I could give it to him. Prisha lied.

It's okay. You cooked very delicious food, and Ahana praised her. Abhimanyu forgots that they have to give a gift or money as a shagun. It's not new,he forgot in Ruhi's and Divya's time as well.

Atharva didn't know about this. Vedant didn't give anything to Ruhi (because she is older). He also forgot about the ritual.

Ahana gently placed a jewellery box in Abhimanyu's lap to save him from embarrassment. She warned him twice, but it happened again. She glared at him, and he gulped down half-glass of water to ignore her glare.

Prisha bent down to touch the feet of Rudra's grandmother, but she stopped her and asked her not to touch anyone's feet here. His grandfather's and grandmother's health conditions are not good. Prisha felt bad after seeing their health condition. Both of them spent their old age together visiting religious places. It's not good for them to travel at this age, but Abhimanyu never stopped him. He was worried about their health. Still, he wants them to enjoy their old age.

Ruhi kept the gift she brought for Prisha on Atharva's lap. Just like Ahana did with Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu praised her and gave her the jewellery box.

Atharva also gave her the gift with a smile; now it was Vedant's turn.
He was thinking about where he would arrange a gift in a few seconds.

Divya patted his arm, and he turned to see her. She forwarded the gift box and signalled with his eyes to give it to prisha . She returned his money last night. That was stopping him from taking favours from her.

He glanced at the gift and then at her face. Defeatedly, he took a gift from her and gave it to Pisha.
____

In the evening, everything was well prepared. Prisha was getting ready in her room. She hadn't seen Rudra since morning. She wanted to talk with him about the morning. The man for whom she is getting ready is not even sparing a glance at her. She did this in the past. She ignored him whenever something angered her, even when he didn't have any fault. It seems like the tables have turned now.

Someone came inside to take her down. She came out of the room and found him standing beside the door, leaning against the wall. He was again doing something on the phone.

Divya came there to take her down. Prisha smiled at her. Rudra averted his attention from his phone to Dillya.

You are looking beautiful, he complimented divya.

Thank you, but Pisha is the most beautiful one, Divya said, admiring Prisha. Rudra didn't say anything.