Prologue

Inside the Lupin-Black Manor:

October 31st the worst day for the Lupin-Black and Potter family.That was the day their daughter, niece and god-sister was taken from them.Here they were on the 31st of October exactly 16 years later here they were sitting in her nursery while Harry was at Hogwarts.Sirius sat in a rocking chair her use to read to Druella holding her bear trying not to sob while tears run down his face.Remus sat right beside her crib wishing this was a bad dream before looking at his husband and best friend.James sat next to Sirius trying to comfort him at the same time trying not to cry because his little bambi is gone.Just as Lily and Regulus walked through the door of the nursery seeing them is shambles.Before either of them can say anything they were transported to the outside gates of Hogwarts.

Inside the Hogwarts walls:

Harry Potter the supposed "Boy Who Lived" was sitting at the Gryffindor table not in his usual happy mood.It was like a cloud was over Harry's head he was like this since his first year but his two friends usually assume that he was like this because this day was the day him and his parents almost died.So no one said anything until the doors of the great hall burst open.Showing his parents, his godfathers, Amelia Bones, the Weasley's, the Malfoy's, the Lestrange's, the Tonk's family and the Minister of Magic.

Sirius:Do you think this is a joke Dumbledore today is supposed to be a day of mourning for us and you decide to pull a prank.

Sirius said his voice full of hurt and anger as people around them wondered who they were mourning and why.

Dumbledore:My dear boy I have no idea what you are talking about.

Dumbledore said his voice and face was full of confusion but he knew full well who they are mourning and why since he was the reason why they were mourning.

Regulus:So you weren't the one who teleported us here then?

McGonagall:No Mr.Black we weren't the ones.

A POOF! noise and smoke filled the hall, when the smoke cleared it showed 12 people laying on the floor.

Dumbledore:I demand to know who you are.

A girl with hair white as snow and eyes like amethyst got up from the ground and looked at the old man glaring at him saying

Daella:Who do you think you are to demand anything from us?

Before Daella could do anything Death looked at her

Death:Daella these are the people I told you about.

Daella:Seven hells are they really?

Before anyone could ask anything Death pointed at certain people on the wizarding side to step forward.They all complied to him not knowing why they were doing it.

Death:Introduce yourselves now.

Remus wanting to be polite while he was still mourning stepped forward to introduce himself.

Remus:Hi i'm Remus Lupin-Black and i'm a half-blood wizard.

They everybody else started to introduce themselves.

Sirius:I'm Sirius Lupin-Black and i'm a pure-blood wizard.

Harry:I'm Harry Potter and i'm a half-blood wizard.

Lily:I'm Lily Potter nee Evans and i'm a muggle-born witch.

All the purebloods

James:James Potter i'm a pure-blood wizard.

Regulus to busy looking at the girl Death was talking to with curiosity having to be bumped by Sirius.

Regulus:I'm Regulus Black i'm a pure-blood wizard.

Everyone looked at the people who came.Rhaenyra was the first one to step forward to introduce herself out of the group.

Rhaenyra:Good morrow everyone I am Rhaenyra Targaryen first of my name and i'm a Princess of the Seven Kingdoms.

Everyone gasps not expecting to have a Princess at Hogwarts.

Viserys:I am Viserys Targaryen first of my name King of the Seven Kingdoms.

Daemon:Daemon Targaryen Prince of the Seven Kingdoms.

Alicent:Hello I am Alicent Hightower Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

Rhaenys:Rhaenys Targaryen Princess of the Seven Kingdoms.

Aegon:Aegon Targaryen second of my name Prince of the Seven Kingdoms.

Aemond:Aemond Targaryen Prince of the Seven Kingdoms.

Aemond said more quietly than the others because people were looking at him weird because he was missing an eye.Daella didn't like how they were looking at him so she stood in front of him and glared at anyone who dared look at him.He looked at his sister with so much love and appreciation.After everyone looked away from him everyone expect the girl to talk but she looked at her older sister not liking talking in front of strangers.

Daella:She is Helaena Targaryen Princess of the Seven Kingdoms.

Missandei:Missandei handmaiden and advisor to Princess Daella Targaryen.

Jorah:Ser Jorah sworn protector to Princess Daella.

After his introduction everyone turned to the girl they know now as Daella Targaryen.

Daella:Princess Daella Targaryen heir to the Iron Throne.

Death:Okay now that every- wait I forgot someone hold on a minute before he disappeared.

The Potter's and Lupin-Black's were talking when they felt two sets of eyes on them.They turned to see Daella looking at them with a smile.They couldn't help but smile back at her.

Death:Okay she should be here any minute.

Daella:Death who did you bring?

Death:Okay don't be mad at me.

The same POOF! sound was heard again then the smoke covered the person.Until the smoke cleared showing Aemma Targaryen.Daella scared to face her mother hid beside Alicent.

Aemma:Where am I?

Viserys:Aemma?

Aemma:Viserys where are we?Where is Daella?

Viserys looking at his late wife still stunned how she was here.Looking at Daella wondering what's happening to which Daella just shrugged.

Aemma:Viserys where is Daella? I want my baby girl.

Viserys:She is right there pointing towards Daella.

Aemma:No that is not Daella our Daella is just two.

Daella looked at Death knowing what time she came from.Whispered at Alicent to keep her distance to which Alicent complied.Daella went up to her Kepa telling him not to get attached.Viserys looked at his daughter reluctantly nodding knowing she right he can't he is married to Alicent and when they get back nothing's gonna change.

Death okay everyone sit down and get comfortable.Just a warning the stuff that is gonna be shown is not for children and incest will be involved.

The first through fifth years left the room everyone was preparing themselves for what's to come.

Death:okay let's get this thing started.

With the snap of his fingers the hall turned into a theater.

The screen lit of showing the title.

HOUSE OF THE DRAGONS

This was something just thrown together this chapter is not edited.

QOTD:Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

MA:I prefer milk chocolate more than dark I don't know why I just do.

-Mal