Chapter 10

(AN:Jacaerys is born a year after Rhaenyra's wedding.)

The screen lit backup showing a year 115 AC and a little older Daella.

Maid:Princess, Princess Rhaenyra had requested you.

Daella:Has she given birth yet?

Rhaenyra looked shocked to hear she was pregnant.

Maid:No, she hasn't yet, she won't push until you get there.

Daella didn't give her time to speak she ran to her sister.Daella ran past Viserys and Alicent then into Rhaenyra's chambers.

Daella:Rhaenyra!

Rhaenyra:Daella, come here now.

Daella ran to her sisters bed.Daella grabbed her hand.

Daella:Now, you need to push Nyra.

Rhaenyra nodded wanting her child out.Screaming can be heard in the halls for an hour until it stopped.The camera showed Rhaenyra holding a baby, Daella looked at the child's head knowing it ain't Laenor's.

Daella:What's the babe's name?

Rhaenyra:Jacaerys Velaryon.

Laenor ran in as him and Rhaenyra enjoyed having their baby in their arms.

Rhaenyra knew her child was not Laenor's but she was hoping the few times they did lay with each other she would get pregnant.

Daella looked at Laenor she saw nothing but love for Jacaerys.She was happy knowing her nephew will be loved.

The screen switched again showing a year and a 15 year old Daella

117 AC

Maids were shown getting Daella ready, Viserys and Ser Jorah walked in.

Daella:Hello father and Jorah.

Viserys:Are you almost ready?

Maid:Yes, she is done.

Daella walked from behind a curtain in a white dress.

Daella:How do I look?

Jorah:Like a Queen men would die for.

Daella smiled then took their arms as they led her to the throne room.

The doors opened showing people standing and looking at them as they walked in.As she made her way to the front she was Rhaenyra and Laenor with their two children and Alicent with Helaena and little Aemond.The Unsullied stood guard and Missandei and the Dothraki army who all swore oath to Daella a year ago.Then Aegon who looked at Daella like she was the one who hung the stars in the sky.