Chapter 8

Daella:I kinda want more chocolate.

James:Great, another Remus.

Remus:And what does that mean James?Harry is a replica of you.

James:How?

Remus:He gets in trouble every year just like you did.

James:Hey--

Before he could go any further Daella yelled.

Daella:I just want more chocolate.

Remus and James handed her all the chocolate they could find in reach.

They sat down after Daella was satisfied with the chocolate she had the screen lit up.

Showing Rhaenyra with Daella in her lap Daella was wearing a yellow dress.

(The dress)

A man was talking away as Daella and Rhaenyra played with the necklaces Daemon gave them.The man looked to be older than their uncle and father, he went for the water as Rhaenyra and Criston looked at each other as he did.He continued talking, as Daella hadn't listen until she heard her sister speak.

Rhaenyra:And tell me, Lord Dondarrion, did you think my great-grandmother as beautiful as they say?

Daemon snickered at Rhaenyra's comment as did Daella.

Dondarrion:This was half a century ago, Princess.

Rhaenyra:Yes, it was.

As people in the hall laughed at her comment.

Baratheon:That was unseemly, Princess

Rhaenyra:The man is older than our father.It's unseemly for him to put himself forward as a contender for my hand.

Baratheon:Next!

Dondarrion moved to the side as a boy a little older than Daella stepped forward.

Rhaenyra:And now a child.

Baratheon:The Blackwoods are an ancient house with a formidable army.In the Riverlands, they once ruled like Kings.The blood of the First Men still flows in their veins.Go on.

Blackwood:My Princess ours is a bond that has long endured, since Lucas Blackwood, the grandsire of my grandsire, aided the dragon in his war of conquest-

Man:Aye, the Blackwoods truly turned the tide on that one.

The hall laughed as the Blackwood boy tried to keep his composure.

Blackwood:Coursed with the blood of the First Men, our history is deeply rooted in this land, which your house has made its home.

Daella and Rhaenyra looked at the boy proud to see him keeping his composure.