Authors Note

-Daella is the daughter of Sirius and Remus but was kidnapped by Dumbledore when she and Harry were a year old.

-Lily and James are alive in this book and Sirius did not get sent to Azkaban.

-Daella was sent to a different universe by Dumbledore.

-But Death had a different plan he knew she wouldn't survive the travel there so he transferred her into Queen Aemma Targaryen to be born again.(I hope that made sense)

-But Sirius and Remus will still se her as their daughter.

-Daella when she was young use to have dreams of Sirius and Remus but she thought they were just dreams until she was 10.(I seriously hope that made sense)

-This is not based on the book it is based on the show but without the dance.

-In this book Viserys will be a good father to all of his kids not just Rhaenyra but he will favor Daella a little more than the rest.

-Rhaenyra will not be named heir Daella will be named heir in her place.

-Viserys will not get sick until later in the book.

-This book will have a few people from GOT like Ser Jorah and Missandei.

- Aegon is not that bad in this book but he still drinks and flirts with the maids while Daella is away.

-But when Daella is around he is like a puppy who follows her around.

-Otto will be killed by Daemon for harming Daella Alicent will be fine with it because she believes Daella more than her father.

-This book will have incest, violence, strong language, murder and mention of smut but there won't be like actually smut.

-I'm not defending Aegon and his actions in any way but I only like the character because of the actors who play him.

I think I cover everything but if not i'll add to this page.

---Mal

♥️